Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to automatic screen resolution

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sohisaab

sohisaab

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:00 AM

Please help me anyone?

m change VGA cable  but my screen resolutions not set auto  :halloween:

How to automatic ???

punjabisongs2016.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

Changing a VGA cable should not affect your display at all.

I am not entirely clear about what your problem is,there isn't -to my knowledge - an automatic setting for screen resolution. Normally you set this to the highest available level and it just stays there. If you click on the black arrow head at the right hand end of the box that has '1152x864' in it you will see slider giving a range of options. For most people it is enough to select the highest available value.If, of course, you have visual problems you may find it helpful to choose a lower resolution setting, but once you have chosen it it should stay at that setting.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users