Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lost In Cyberspace

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dirty_dawg

dirty_dawg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:37 AM

Hi, I have been around cyberspace now since 1994', and I enjoy the exiting resources.

Early on the only browser was Netscape, and the search engine was Yahoo.. because the Internet was relatively new for commerical applications that was about all anyone needed.

The Internet has had some exciting advanacements, and we have not even seen the tip of the iceberg.

As fast as the Internet growth has been so has computer developements, and that growth brings me to this forum.

As a Senior citizen (62 years young) I openly admit I have trouble keeping up, and enjoying golf at the same time.

I am here looking for help with my XP OS, not booting up (NTLDR is missing).

I will post my questions on the appropriate area of this forum... Thanks

Now I am lost so I am going to go find myself if I get back before I return please tell me to wait.

Regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 01 August 2006 - 10:23 AM

Keeping up with all the new technological, social, and political developments would be a full-time hobby if it were not for the time spent keeping computers running and free from malware.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users