Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:25 AM
So my computer has been shutting down after 15 minutes of usage or so. I thought it may have been overheating so I opened it up and cleaned up the fan. The fan was spinning and I thought all was good. But the problem still happened and now the computer will not power up.
When I connect the ac adapter to it, I get 3 white flashes on the led by the charge port then tHE led light turns off. Ive tried different power supplies and the outlet I'm using works for sure. I also tried to reseat the ram, different ram, ram in all the different slot, resetting the cmos, with battery, without battery...I've remove battery and disconnected power supply then pressed the power button for 30 seconds and reconnected the power supply and still nothing. The hard drive was tested on my desktop and works. I'm lost, PLEASE HELP!!!!