Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using Cue and Bin files to install a game? HELP!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Foxfire9

Foxfire9

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

I downloaded this old game I used to have off a torrent site, and, much to my dismay, realized the installer wasn't so clear-cut and it had no instructions! Can anyone help me figure out what to do here, step-by-step preferably? I'm using WinISO instead of Daemon Tools because DT gave me some virus-y nonsense...functions are the same.

FILES:

drz-ztcc.nfo
drz-ztcc.zip (already unpacked)
MARINE.zip (not unpacked yet, game expansion pack)
RZR-ZTCC.nfo
rzr-ztcc1.bin
rzr-ztcc1.cue
rzr-ztcc2.bin
rzr-ztcc2.cue
zoo.exe (clicked, nothing happens)
zoo.ini
ZOO_TYCN.zip (already unpacked)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:04 PM

Dear all members at BC,

Please do not ask for any code or any other way to get a game for free that you would have to go to the store and buy. The reason why i say this (and i am sure Grinler and BC will agree with me) is because it is against copyright laws that the original company has on the game. So not only would you be breaking the law by getting this information without buying the game, BC would also be breaking the law by giving you the information. Also you are breaking the law if you give this information to a person or member at BC or any other website. I am trying not to be mean but I don't want BC or any members getting in trouble with the law. So please DO NOT ask or give out any information about codes and getting games for free that usually cost money. 

DO NOT ask for help for pirated software. Of course it had no instructions, it's pirated material.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences. 

#4 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

Even though it is a game you used to have, we cannot give you instructions for it as someone looking to pirate could use them for their own purposes.
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users