Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEED to DESIGN PHONE GAMES for android, windows phone and iphone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaxnelz

Jaxnelz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:27 AM

I'm really hoping to design some cell phone games for my phone. Hoping some of you can point me in right directions for where to get started and also where to go to do in depth learning.

Schools, courses, and classes are great but I want to rule them out unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. I am fair-to-well at reading textbooks alone at home, in my spare time, and fighting for understanding.

Would like something "easy" like an editor but plan to go much more in depth as time goes on and the games needs change. Needing the apps to operate on android, windows phone and iphone.

The site asks me to introduce myself and I decided to do so before reading any further, I am Jaxnelz. I understand how annoying it can be to have someone repost an old question on a forum. So, if that's what I've done here, I apologize in advance. Please let me know where the previous question may be found and I will delete this post if possible or necessary (though I'm about to hit the forums so I may find them on my own).

Thank you for any of your time, consideration, help and courtesy.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,722 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:15 PM

If you search the 'Programming' and various game sections on BC you may find some tips and help, it is not an area I have any expertise in. But welcome to BC anyway !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Jaxnelz

Jaxnelz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:43 PM

Thank you, sir, for your help and welcome. Hope to hear more from you on the future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users