1. Windows prepare for repairing when I started the computer. Even though it was fine before I shut it down 2 hours ago. And was fine for over a year
2. None of the repairing option worked. Either it says unable to repair or hard drive is locked.
3. When I try to restore the system it says no system found. So I had to use a Windows 8.1 installation disc.
4. After the restore I upgraded to Windows 10 before install anything. But after downloaded and installed everything I need the system started acting weird.
5. The system isn't really slow, everything feels snappy. But I can't open or takes a really really long time to open most of the programs.
6. Same thing for closing programs, it takes SOO long to close it or just stops working. Feel like everything has a delay.
7. The AV software I installed malwarebyte and bitdefender don't want to start at startup or at all. Either takes extremely long to open or just does nothing.
8. Shut down or restart. When I click shut down nothing happens I waited for half hour. And for restart it just stucks at restarting screen.
9. The wifi adapter sometimes don't get power on at all.
That's most of the conditions I had/having. If you want to know more details please ask.
500w Evga PSU
Samsung evo 250g ssd
Gigabyte 78lmt usb3
Edited by renyizhang, 05 March 2016 - 11:12 PM.