Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange behaviours of my system

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 renyizhang

renyizhang

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

So I'll list some of the problem I had/having. It all started 2 days ago.
1. Windows prepare for repairing when I started the computer. Even though it was fine before I shut it down 2 hours ago. And was fine for over a year
2. None of the repairing option worked. Either it says unable to repair or hard drive is locked.
3. When I try to restore the system it says no system found. So I had to use a Windows 8.1 installation disc.
4. After the restore I upgraded to Windows 10 before install anything. But after downloaded and installed everything I need the system started acting weird.
5. The system isn't really slow, everything feels snappy. But I can't open or takes a really really long time to open most of the programs.
6. Same thing for closing programs, it takes SOO long to close it or just stops working. Feel like everything has a delay.
7. The AV software I installed malwarebyte and bitdefender don't want to start at startup or at all. Either takes extremely long to open or just does nothing.
8. Shut down or restart. When I click shut down nothing happens I waited for half hour. And for restart it just stucks at restarting screen.
9. The wifi adapter sometimes don't get power on at all.

That's most of the conditions I had/having. If you want to know more details please ask.

500w Evga PSU
1x8g ddr3
2x2g ddr3
Gtx960ssc
AMD fx8350
Samsung evo 250g ssd
Gigabyte 78lmt usb3

Edited by renyizhang, 05 March 2016 - 11:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 WebWalker67

WebWalker67

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:50 PM

Try to download the disk diagnosis program from Samsung website.

Check the health of your SSD drive.

#3 Niweg

Niweg

• Members
  • 802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:06 PM

You didn't mention anything about device drivers, so I suspect that could be where your problem is.  Open Device Manager and look for entries with ! or ? next to them.  If there are some, you'll need to go to the Samsung web site and download the appropriate drivers.

Good luck.

Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users