Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows 10 Upgrade Eureka 7.2 Crash Report

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 nevans07

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:17 PM

Dear Bleepingcomputer Staff,   

I was advised to post my problem here from Usasma on the Windows 10 crash forum. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything was going fine until I installed Comodo and Anti Beacon. I installed Anti Beacon because I really don't want Microsoft rummaging thru my data for advertisers. I now constantly get Eureka 7.2 crash report every 2 seconds. Emsisoft no longer scans automatically after start up like it used to. That's my scheduled scan. Also recently it wont let me  right click and scan with Emsisoft. Please help. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you for what you do.

Best Regards,

Nathaniel Evans 

EurekaLog RC 1 crash report

Access violation at address 00007FFFA075729B in module 'ntdll.dll'.

Read of address 000000000000030

ExceptionLog7.Init (Location: (000000000{ntdll.dll  }003729B)

[00007FFFA075729B] ntdll.RtlVirtualUnwind + $1DB)

(report generated by EDebugInfo,debugInfoInitDoneErrorHandler)

Press Ctrl + C to copy report to clipboard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,470 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:08 AM

Looks like a deeper look is needed. Can you repost...Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 nevans07

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:33 PM

Will do. Thanks boopme!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users