Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for cheap and easy to use Live Action to Animation programs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mygenericemail

mygenericemail

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:03 PM

Remember "A Scanner Darkly"?

I'm looking for something similar to that, that can do that kind of effect on live action videos.

I want to make my own videos, and I'd like to "cartoon-ize" them.  I realize there are lots of animation programs out there, but I am not savvy on this kind of thing.

I'd like to find something around $50.  I realize most prices are over $100, but I know where to find bargains on things I want and need.  I just need to find a program that can do the live to animation effect.  Something that is pretty simple and easy to use too.  I would also like this program to be on an actual DVD disk, not just an internet download.

I've gotten advice on programs from other computer sites, but they are all programs for creating cartoons, not live to animation effects.

Any suggestions on such a program would be appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users