Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need an uninstaller to completely remove IObit Advanced System Care 5

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Poggi1

Poggi1

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:12 AM

Vista SP2 system. This program downloaded unintentionally and now keeps popping up everywhere. I tried using uninstall under Programs but it won't delete the malware stuff. I keep getting an error message wanting me to reinstall . Is there a good generic uninstaller that will get rid of this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_GNULINUX_*

Guest_GNULINUX_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:45 AM

Try Revo Uninstaller Freeware Portable, scroll to the bottom of the page (Other Downloads), download an unzip.

Run "Revouninstaller.exe" inside the folder.

PS: There's a help-file (.pdf) included in that same folder.

Hope this helps!  :wink:

#3 Poggi1

Poggi1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

Thanks! I will try that!!

#4 Poggi1

Poggi1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

GNULINIX, that worked perfectly! Those bad boys are gone!

Now I have another one that is causing problems.

The Corel registration popup is locking up computer during start up. I can't cancel it, went to services to disable it, it's not there. I can find the "Register" folder but can't delete it. So do you have any suggestions for this? I had several PUPs recently and a trojan that Malwarebytes got rid of but then this register button started giving me probelms after restoring computer. Corel has been installed for a long time, don't know why it is just now wanting to register. Also tried to remove the Remind.exe file which is what is causing the problems. Can't remove it.

#5 Guest_GNULINUX_*

Guest_GNULINUX_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:37 PM

Glad that Revo did the trick!  :wink:

Concerning that Corel reminder problem, I think you better open a new topic since it's unrelated with the original problem?

Greets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users