Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Site will not open...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mkcrturner

mkcrturner

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:58 PM

Any/all help would be appreciated.... I used to be able to open www.chryslercapital.com to pay bills. Now only this site will not open for me.(since the last update on my PC) I can access their main page, when it attempts to link me over to pay my bill it times out. This is actually on EVERY computer, tablet, and phone in my home. 

I ran a trace route and have this showing:

Tracing route to www.chryslercapital.com [192.0.79.33]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  192.168.1.254
  2    21 ms    19 ms    19 ms  107.209.64.2
  3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  4    21 ms    23 ms    20 ms  75.26.64.239
  5    20 ms    27 ms    22 ms  12.83.32.185
  6    28 ms    27 ms    30 ms  ggr4.cgcil.ip.att.net [12.122.133.33]
  7    27 ms    26 ms    28 ms  chi-b21-link.telia.net [213.248.87.253]
  8    28 ms    27 ms    28 ms  automattic-ic-310140-chi-b21.c.telia.net [213.248.88.162]
  9    27 ms    27 ms    28 ms  wordpress.com [192.0.79.33]

Thanks in advance... 

Kelly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gaberilde

gaberilde

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:25 PM

this could be theair maintence or they are being ddosed maybe? if it is just that website and try other browsers too

if it start working suddenly then its probaly their side

The Friget spinner is spreading like the WanaCry ransomware!

#3 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

I used to be able to open www.chryslercapital.com to pay bills. Now only this site will not open for me.(since the last update on my PC) I can access their main page, when it attempts to link me over to pay my bill it times out. This is actually on EVERY computer, tablet, and phone in my home.

Did you try calling them on the phone to find out whether their site is currently experiencing problems?

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:50 PM

I was able to access the login page (but don't have credentials, so I can't login)

It's 17:48 Eastern Time (east coast of the US, UTC-5)

You can also check it on this page:  http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 Nagelfar

Nagelfar

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

Whenever something like this happens, check if it is from their side first, maybe maintenance is being carried out.

Try something like this: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

According to that, the site is currently up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users