Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cant download any things wetrid things shappen

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gaberilde

gaberilde

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 AM

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:46 PM

nothing works!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND REPLY I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS  AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gaberilde, 05 March 2016 - 11:36 AM.

The Friget spinner is spreading like the WanaCry ransomware!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:17 AM

can any body help

THIS IS URGENT PLEASE HELP!!!!

Edited by gaberilde, 05 March 2016 - 11:23 AM.

#3 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:53 PM

CAN someone please help me as this might even be going to my other pc?

and plus is super annoying

#4 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2016 - 06:03 PM

can u please help before i get any more viruses? i cant run antivirus because it killed it

#5 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:13 AM

hey! good news i can download videos with .mp4 format can somebody disguise a virus scanner as one please? or i cant download it

ITS just certan files i cant download i can download .msis so maybe i can find one to install a scanner?

oh and i cant download i scanner msi but i CAN download minecraft.msi WTF?

is it the name of it or the website i cant tell..

Edited by gaberilde, 06 March 2016 - 05:18 AM.

#6 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:40 AM

Use the other PC to download what you need , and try safemode on the issue PC , and disconnect it from the net.

You sound   STRESSED !!!!!!!!!!!   with all the copy and pasting in previous posts.........

#7 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:40 AM

Use the other PC to download what you need , and try safemode on the issue PC , and disconnect it from the net.

You sound   STRESSED !!!!!!!!!!!   with all the copy and pasting in previous posts.........

dude i am stressed i just download malware bytes with firefox but it dosent even open i will try and get something on this through usb i cant EVEN open my files it just crashes....

#8 gaberilde

gaberilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:02 AM

i was gona restart in to safe mode but when i did it said something reqired your attenction and i canced the restart and then all my stuff poped like my antivirus came back so i assume it killed the virus

now i gotta try remove it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users