Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FaceBook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biferi

biferi

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:37 PM

I have win7 64Bit and iE 11.

I am on FaceBook and Under Settings and Who Can See My Stuff it says

Public     I know this meens everybody can look me up and read everything and see everything.

Next it has

Friends/Familey.

Next it has

Just Me.

I set my page to Friends/Familey    and had somebody look me up.

And then I set it to Just Me and had somebody look me up.

Both time they could open everything and see everything my TimeLine my Wall my Postss.

They could read what I posted and what somebody posted back to me and they see all my photos.

So what is Just Me and the other option Friends/Family?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:07 PM

From what I know about using Facebook, the privacy settings apply to individual posts. You will need to change the settings for each post if you want them to not be seen.

If you did not change the privacy settings of your old posts from Public to another, then other people will be able to see your posts just fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users