Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IT staff needed or not

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hamuod

hamuod

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:14 AM

I have currently 75 users and and 8 exch/dc/etc servers , 2 firewalls, 14 printers, 50 smart phones, 100 normal phones, 30 ip cameras, 2 storage arrays.

in addition i take care of mobile sims new/suspend/credit limit, backups, testing backups, vpn support to remote users, erp support, keep inventory, wireless connectivity support, talking to vendors, saving cost by buying the best hardware or solution., controlling cost for IT, off office hours support., testing new software, I just want to know if it will be good decession to get 1 desktop support guy to help me ? currently i am alone doing all this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:08 AM

I just want to know if it will be good decession to get 1 desktop support guy to help me ? currently i am alone doing all this.

Why don't you put that to your boss?

#3 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,833 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:24 PM

Depends on whether you are up to being a supervisor/boss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users