Hope i may solution here. Actually my problem is that i have recently updated my PC with new components.
MSI 970 gaming
AMD FX 8350
Palit Geforce GTX 460 SE
Deepcool Frostwin v2
24GB RAM (2 x HyperX Fury 8gig 1866Mhz, 2 x Transcend 4gig 1333Mhz)
240GB Kingston SSD
7TB WD Green (3TB x 1, TB x 2)
Corsair VS650W PSU
Deepcool Tesseract Cabinet
Since i'm gettting paranoid about my 7TB HDD that whenever i connect HDD along with SSD, the system stuck before splash screen cannot even enter BIOS. If i click Del button, it shows Entering setup and hangs there. I have installed Windows 7 64-bit to my SSD, which is working fine. The only problem is persist when i plug in HDD. Also its shows "A2" in the bottom right of the screen then hangs up.
Following things i have tried to come over the issue.
1) Tried removing one by one HDD to check whether any HDD is faulty.
2) Tried switching ports as well as cables.
3) Tried checking ACHI mode and IDE mode (if i switch to IDE, then A2 turns to A3).
4) Changed boot disc and hard disk priority (but no use when only SSD exist, it show only SSD).
5) Switched power cables to check whether cable having faulty issues.
6) Tried clearing CMOS and restarting as well.
I hope this is sufficient for my problem and i really very appreciate for solving my issue as I'm really scared about my data in HDD. I should lose it. Soon i'll try these HDD in another machine and e-SATA to make sure these are in healthy condition.
Edited by Nagarajtg5, 01 March 2016 - 09:51 AM.