Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IOS vs ANDROID

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leerad

Leerad

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:57 AM

which is better... Iphone 6S or Samsung S6? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaz20

kaz20

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

each has there pros and cons. its more about preference to the user. i am more of a samsung person. I have both the S6 and the Note 5 love them both

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:00 AM

Do you want to have the ability to add more storage to the phone? If so, the Samsung would be the phone to get. It does have a slot for adding a micro SD card. The iPhone does not. (I have heard the S6 does not have a slot for a Micro sd card)

Do you want to be able to connect the phone to your computer to do things such as add photos or music on the computer to the phone or vice versa? Again, the better choice would be the Samsung. You will be able to easily browse the contents of the phone when it is hooked up to your computer.

If I recall correctly, you cannot do this with an iPhone without having ITunes installed on the computer. If I am incorrect about my recollection, someone wlll let me know.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 February 2016 - 11:03 AM.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:45 PM

Do you like to customize and personalize your device? Or do you want your device to be like everyone else's. Each operating system and device has pros and con's. This is something only you can decide for yourself. Your needs and desires are not mine and vice versa.

One of the joys of free enterprise and the ability to choose and be different.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:58 PM

What do you plan to use the phone for exactly, Leerad? Most people are fine with an iPhone, some are not. It all depends on what you want out of the device.

#6 suryakumar

suryakumar

• Banned Spammer
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:58 AM

each has there pros and cons. its more about preference to the user. i am more of a samsung person. I have both the S6 and the Note 5 love them both

Yup Both have cons and pros, How ever my suggestion take apple 6S.

#7 JosephPorter

JosephPorter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

I probably not an iPhone user and most the phones i have tried are Android and i can say Android Phones are the best i will recommend Samsung S6 or the new Samsung S7.

#8 dario456

dario456

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

which is better... Iphone 6S or Samsung S6? 

My vote is for apple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users