Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

viruse with type "1 file"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 elaheta

elaheta

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:51 AM

Hi every body

every time that I connect an external hardware to my computer, a file would be produced in it. it's type is "1 file"!

I have Nod32 on my pc but it can't recognize this virus and makes my files hidden. every time I open the flash by winrar and delete the viruse. how can I clean that for ever?

thanks for your attention

Attached File  1.jpg   40.72KB   0 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 27 February 2016 - 08:16 AM.
Moved from External Hardware to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hydroque

Hydroque

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:23 PM

By restoring your computer to a previous date that you didn't install malware/viruses. Although, that could be a temp file. Doubt it. I hate everything about, and you should feel ashamed for not using 7zip instead, winrar.
If you cant restore, wipe your computer.

If you still want to play games with the malware, try maleare bytes antimalware and avast.

#3 Jaycan

Jaycan

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:15 AM

Hello elaheta, and welcome.

7Zip is a good program and I have used it for a while and it is hosted HERE on B.C.

Clear Cache/Temp Files - Never use a Registry Cleaner, it may be a backlog of Temp Files.

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop

• Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process.

Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. 

• Let it run uninterrupted to completion.

• Once it's finished it could reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.

Just a first move.....

Acer Computer with LG Monitor and Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7.1

Windows 64bit  8.1 - Always fully updated

Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer Browsers

Usually a home helper here or with friends and nimble fingered ladies who would rather sew or dust, but not clean the bugs out of a computer ...

#4 Jaycan

Jaycan

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:21 AM

Hello.

Do not use any other tools without telling us first

Unhide

Please download UNHIDE by BleepingComputer to your desktop.
Unhide is a program that reverts back the changes made to your files and Windows Registry by the rogue.FakeHDD family of rogue anti-spyware program. This family of malware pretends to be a hard disk repair and system optimization program for Windows.

AdwCleaner

• Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click on AdwCleaner and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing, but unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it.
  • If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.

A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Can you now download MiniToolBox to the desktop ?
If you can, please tick these boxes

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and a Notepad page should soon open

Untick any items in Format then, Copy and Paste your result back here.

Download  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop
Start Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

• On the Dashboard tab, click the Update Now button, to update the definitions to the latest version.
  • In the window that appears, check the box next to Scan for Rootkits. Also, select all drives, except for CD/DVD-drives. After you have done this,
  • Click Start Scan.
  • Follow the instructions given by Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
  • If any items were found during the scan process, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will ask you what you want to do with those items. Please quarantine all items.
  • It's possible the program asks you for permission to restart the computer. If so, please allow MBAM to do so immediately.
  • Save the logfile in txt-format and copy/paste it in your next reply.
  • Note: If you can't find the logfile, look at the "History" tab. Select the most recent logfile (you can see the creation date in the log's title).

Thank You.

Edited as I left the wrong reset details.

Edited by Jaycan, 02 March 2016 - 02:58 PM.

Acer Computer with LG Monitor and Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7.1

Windows 64bit  8.1 - Always fully updated

Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer Browsers

Usually a home helper here or with friends and nimble fingered ladies who would rather sew or dust, but not clean the bugs out of a computer ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users