First off this site is amazing after looking around a bit online I decided that this is my best chance to find help. I was playing a game called CS:GO through Steam. I have never had this problem before but during it at some point my computer got loud with a blue screen of death. Usually I write down what I see but the Blue Screen was completely torn/shredded looking as if it was something out of a horror movie. The computer started up fine but I know there is probably a larger problem at hand that needs attention. Now that I did a quick intro to the problem from here on the post will follow what the posting instructions are. Also, I tried my best at filling in the information below but some of which I was unable to pull from system diagnostics (pc info/device manager/etc.) I can however open up if absolutely necessary.
Blue Screen of Death Posting Instructions Template:
· OS - Windows 8.1 Pro
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8.1
· Full Retail Purchase
· Age of system (hardware): 2.5 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?: Reinstalled approximately 3-4 months ago
· CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.50GHz
· Video Card: AMD Radeon 200 series
· MotherBoard - Z97 pro4
· Power Supply - Unsure
· System Manufacturer - ?
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom): N/A
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
*Edit: Forgot to mention the second zip to attach (perfmon) opens up a Resource and Performance monitor window that says "
I have ran the CMD as administrator prior.
Edited by Malevokai, 26 February 2016 - 07:02 PM.