Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wifi speed/integrity issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chucksno

chucksno

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

Anyway to best check the integrity and speeds of my wifi system throughout my home office.   Been experiencing these lags and speed issues for a while and would like to make improvement if I could...thanks

Edited by Queen-Evie, 26 February 2016 - 05:29 PM.
moved from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications to Networking

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

Is your ISP still Comcast?

If so, try some of the suggestions here http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Basic-Internet-Connectivity-And/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/td-p/1253575

On that page is a link in the first paragraph which goes to a page with other things to look at.

I suggest you post about your issue in the Comcast help forum. There are connection experts who can help you determine if signal levels are not right and make suggestions regarding how to resolve the issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users