Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacker problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hackerproblem

hackerproblem

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

Hi everyone, I need help with a hacker problem. I've read up a lot about this topic but there is a lot of conflicting info and lingo so it's confusing.

I plan on wiping all of my drives to get rid of malware/viruses but I need help with making sure the hacker can't hack me again.

How can I achieve this?
I'm planning on getting a VPN, maybe invest in another router like NAT, and reset IP address daily, along with other safe computer/online practices.

He can read my keystrokes, so I'm guessing keylogging and/or packet sniffing is involved.
Can my iPhone become a gateway for reentry through targeted attack? If so, how can I prevent it?

This is all under the assumption that the hacker has all my credentials and personal info.

Thank you.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 27 February 2016 - 09:48 PM.
moved from Am I infected to General Security since there is no request for malware removal help because drives will be wiped

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fcwe1113

fcwe1113

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

I'm new but i have some experience and basic knowledge on this so yea

maybe you can do a full scan on whatever antivirus you got (non rouge) should do it but if it does not help wiping the PC is one option

usually wiping the computer might help to end this issue but to not get it again is another part of the problem

DDNS(Dynamic Domain Name System) does help but if you fell for traps online it wont do you much

to not fall in traps tho :3 here are some tips:

1. dont download anything stupid i.e: toolbars or rouge antivirus
  2. download programs from trusted souces i.e: official site
  3. dont go on anything malicious unless: either you got absolute confidence that you will not get infected or you want to get infected (duh)

and that iphone thing i dont really understand

so yea if it helps then help others here if you can :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users