This was done successfully in Windows 10 for Google Chrome browser.
- Open File Explorer
- Go through path to the item C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
- Right-Click this chrome.exe item or file
- Chose Send To..., and within the choices there, chose Desktop(create shortcut)
- The new desktop shortcut on the desktop has on its own, the name, "chrome - shortcut"
- Shortcut path: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop
- Right clicked the desktop shortcut icon just made
- Click Properties
- Target field is already highlighted. Press keyboard right-arrow button, press spacebar one time, type the word 'incognito' but not use any quotation marks, click Apply and Ok.