Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android TV Boxes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 baymerlou

baymerlou

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

I'm currently researching various Android boxes, my husband's coworker had some for sale for $100 we decided to see what his co-worker's who bought some had to say, well it wasn't good, they have trouble getting them to work.  I don't know what kind they are though, my husband isn't very technical and getting information from him third hand is virtually impossible to glean anything.  

I've researched inL3d but some reviews I'm seeing are not good, from $160-$200 I want to make sure I'm spending wisely before I tell my cable company they can go on their way.  

Anyone here have any sites I can go to and compare the boxes?  

Much appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 baymerlou

baymerlou
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:45 PM

100 views and not one suggestion? 

#3 Radalto

Radalto

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:55 AM

OK each one I've tried has its weaknesses unless you can add with sidepanel program but I like the Amazon fire stick or box I like but mirror your phone has me pissed of lol for mirroring Chromecast is great n roku stick works but it sucks up a lot of wifi so slows net for other devices n for some paying for super net speeds is out.but roku is the cheapest I've seen but fire stick I only have a issue with mirroring what playing on my phone they need advice on that from chrome cast but there are other devise like these n I haven't not tried yet sorru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users