Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Verbatim disks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 durkinjt

durkinjt

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

Word of caution, just bought a 50 pack of Verizon Blu-Rays disk's from Amazon. turned out to be CMCMAG-BA5-00. Not Amazons fault, they are labeled Verbatim, surprised at Verbatim never had that happen before. Luckily I have made three burns so far and not a coaster yet.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:50 PM

Have you brought this mis-labelling to Amazon's attention ?

Chris Cosgrove

#3 durkinjt

durkinjt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:57 PM

According to some of the bloggers an Amazon, Verbatim has been doing this lately on disks made in Taiwan, this is the first time ever this has happened to me, been buying Verbies from  Amazon for years, although this is a first  buying 50 Blu-Rays, last month I bought a 25 pack and they were the same MID as always. . I have made the aware though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users