Posted 21 February 2016 - 07:41 AM
I have these 5 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available, compatible updates for your OS from the manufacturer's website (to include BIOS/UEFI).
3. Get ALL available, compatible updates for the programs/devices that you have installed.
4. Then start with these free hardware diagnostics: http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
5. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html
Beyond that, try this procedure: https://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-7-windows-vista-tutorials/5721-how-diagnose-fix-high-dpc-latency-issues-wpa-windows-vista-7-8-a.html
I'm not familiar with it, and it was written before W10 came out - but it seems to apply to your situation.
If uncertain, please register/post over there to see if niemiro can help you through it.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.