Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boot kicks me always into BIOS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ylldi

Ylldi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

So, today I removed the parts of the computer to clean them out , when I putted all together computer started kicking me only into bios and won't let me but to windows ,maybe I connected a cable wrong ? Or a cable missing ?
Or I screwed something?
In part if BIOS system status everything look fine
Attached File  14555695509391414785212.jpg   108.8KB   0 downloads
Attached File  1455569710061-241798552.jpg   240.43KB   0 downloads
Attached File  1455569934288-1731909530.jpg   168.81KB   0 downloads

This thing will be driving me Mad since I don't understand the problem nor the solution ,
Any help will be glad !

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 AM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:02 PM

In the BIOS screen, scroll to the Boot Order setup; check if the hard drive is set to 1st boot device. If that is no help, reset the BIOS back to factory default. If still no help, make sure that the hard drive is connected properly, possibly if it is not your UEFI BIOS will boot up.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#3 Ylldi

Ylldi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

Think I've done a mistake with the sata to data socket but I can't seem to find a socket in motherboard to plug data cable

#4 Ylldi

Ylldi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

Okay the mistake was that I didn't plug data into motherboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users