Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to Backup Apple Mail Emails ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CraigAnthony

CraigAnthony

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am here to ask how to backup apple mail emails and its mailboxes. I know archiving method is one way to do it but I have lost my mails in that process as my mails get corrupted and sometimes some unknows errors pops up of no reason. So I am tired of all this archiving thing and here to ask if there is another way to backup my Apple Mail Emails and its mailboxes? Please so let me know if you have any alternate solutions.

Thanks 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Twin B

Twin B

• Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

I use a Western Digital external drive with Time Machine that backs up everything with no probs. 

I've learned blood is not thicker than money. 

#3 CraigAnthony

CraigAnthony
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

Well I tried many options with one mentioned above as well, but there were some glitches every time. Finally I landed on Mail backup x (http://www.mailbackupx.com/) that help me backup all apple mail emails safely to my ftp server. I hope this tool is helpful to others as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users