Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Libra office

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trevorcork

trevorcork

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

i have a friend who has ms office 2010 was just a trial version so not activated, but they have downloaded libra office, but when they try print off emails etc it tries too print from MS office by defaulyt and gives an error message about activation how can she print by default too libra and save to libra etc

Edited by hamluis, 15 February 2016 - 02:15 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Business Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

...it tries too print from MS office by defaulyt...   ...print by default too libra and save to libra etc

I don't understand how printing an email has anything to do with MS Office, or LibreOffice for that matter.  I would think that if you print an email it will print from your printer.  Could you explain how printing an email could be "...from MS office by defaulyt..."?

#3 chalup

chalup

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:21 PM

Um I think your best bet would be to uninstall the trial version of office, then right click the file and choose the "open with" choose libre office and should be a choice to make it the default program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users