Hi all. I can contribute my thoughts and ideas to the forum. I love the website and all the awesome security tools it provides, and the forums have always been a stretch for me, never bothered visiting them - then I got curious and joined.
My skills vary, so I know as much as I describe:
- Networking and Cisco Systems
- Programming languages such as C or Java
- Computer Building
- Networking (I understand all terminology, no hands on practice)
- Batch, VBScript, Xcode, .NET, Powershell, Bash
- Linux Security (Ubuntu, Mint distros) and Lockdown
- All Windows Versions XP+ Security and Lockdown
My strong suites are security in Linux and Windows based operating systems as I taught all levels of individual skill sets, basic to advanced system security.
When I ask questions, they're pretty tough to figure out. That's one thing to remember.
Thanks for reading!
Edited by InsufficientFunds, 14 February 2016 - 01:25 AM.