Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm from Italy too.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vindj

Vindj

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:40 AM

Nice to meet you.

I'm following Bleeping Coputer for a long time..
One of the Best (or maybe the Best) website to find utility and tools!!
See you soon..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

Nice to meet you.
See you soon..

Benvenuto, or perhaps benvenuta. What part of the Boot do you hail from? I'm three generations removed from Italy myself. (Er, don't let my user name fool you. I'm a huge Tolstoy fan.) My family came from the island of Ischia, in some little fishing village. The story goes that the whole village decided to decamp and head to America. So they sold all their fishing boats, and purchased one huge boat. They packed it with themselves and everything they owned. It sailed out of the Mediterranean, across the Atlantic and right up to Ellis Island. And that's how my family came to the US.

Edited by Bezukhov, 13 February 2016 - 07:31 AM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 Vindj

Vindj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:08 AM

Nice to meet you.
See you soon..

Benvenuto, or perhaps benvenuta. What part of the Boot do you hail from? I'm three generations removed from Italy myself. (Er, don't let my user name fool you. I'm a huge Tolstoy fan.) My family came from the island of Ischia, in some little fishing village. The story goes that the whole village decided to decamp and head to America. So they sold all their fishing boats, and purchased one huge boat. They packed it with themselves and everything they owned. It sailed out of the Mediterranean, across the Atlantic and right up to Ellis Island. And that's how my family came to the US.

I'm from Avellino, non so far from Naples and Ischia. I'm a Male, My name is Vincent and I'm 36

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users