Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to remove (rogue malware) AntiVir

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 John836

John836

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

I started getting all kinds of problems with my (old) laptop that up until this point had been running fairly consistently. Avast didn't/couldn't find anything so I ran these malware scanning programs:

1. Spyware Blaster

2. Spybot Search & Destroy

3. Kaspersky TDSSKiller

4. HitmanPro

5. Zemana AntiMalware

6. Adware Cleaner

7. Junkware Removal Tool

Some of the above found various adware, PUPs etc, all of which were quarantined and then removed/deleted using the appropriate procedures. But was still experiencing problems...Avast started hanging and being non-responsive even after reboots, so decided to uninstall, and reinstall, but when trying to reinstall it gave this message:

‘Another antivirus program has been detected – AntiVir Desktop – It is strongly recommended to uninstall AntiVir Desktop before continuing with your Avast installation. Running 2 antiviruses at the same time will slow down your computer and might make it unusable.’

I definitely didn't install this, and couldn't find it in any program folders, or anywhere on the PC so Googled AntiVir and learned that it was malware…and additional searches brought me to the Bleeping Computers 'Antivir removal - Self Help Guide'. I followed the guide and ran RKIL and Malwarebytes and then tried reinstalling Avast again...but got the same  message about AntiVir.

I'm at a loss for what else to do and seriously frustrated that all previous steps taken have not managed to sort the problem...any advice will be really appreciated.

Thanks

NB I am running an old Dell XPS (10 year) with Windows XP. It shipped with an Intel Core 2 T2300 CPU - after Windows stopped providing support for XP, I bought a new HP laptop with Vista...I haven't upgraded to Windows 7 or anything newer...and when the HP died on me, I fired up the old Dell XPS, updated the BIOS, upgraded the CPU to an Intel Core 2 T7200, and updated all the drivers that the Dell support page was showing as newer than already installed, then after all was running fine for a few weeks, transferred/copied (disk image) all to a partitioned larger disk. I was never really impressed with Vista and so thought I'd try learning about Linux/Ubuntu, so installed Ubuntu on the other partition of the disk and set it up to 'dual-boot'...and all was running fine for a few weeks until the last few days when all sorts of problems with my mouse, my wired connection (I rarely use wireless...too nervous with XP), and software started behaving weirdly...so it would appear that I've been caught out by the now limitations of XP...but I still prefer XP as it all seems so sensible and navigable to me. I realise that at some point I'm going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a more modern computer, but if I can squeeze some more mileage out of my Dell...

By the Bye, Ubuntu is still running fine with no problems at all...and I do go online with it too.

PS sorry for this post for being so long!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:45 PM

Welcome aboard p22002758.gif

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Go File>Save, and save it as Autoruns.txt file to know location.
You must select Text from drop-down menu as a file type:

p4436801.gif

Paste content of Autoruns.txt file into your next reply.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:41 AM

Firstly, a big thanks for your taking the time to reply BC Advisor...and secondly, sorry for the delay in responding!...a busy weekend.

I have run the program as mentioned but before posting the results, I need to ask if I have run it correctly as the resulting txt saved file when copied and paste into a 'Word' document comes up with 22 pages (4,855 words)!...so not sure if I am doing something wrong - I downloaded the program, ran it, the tab 'Everything' was automatically selected, I just Saved as 'Autoruns.txt' formatted as a txt file - is this the file that I need to paste and copy into my reply or should I be selecting one of the other tabs before saving, copying and pasting.

Thanks again...and sorry again!

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:48 PM

All logs open in Notepad and that's how they should be posted, as a plain text files.

No reason to transfer them to Word.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#5 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:48 AM

ok, here's the scan results:

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "11/02/16 08:52"    ""
+ "Adobe ARM"    "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"    "21/11/13 16:56"    ""
+ "ADUserMon"    "Active Disk User Monitor"    "Iomega Corporation"    "c:\program files\iomega\autodisk\adusermon.exe"    "24/09/02 22:39"    ""
+ "Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"    "Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Tray Applet"    "Dell Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\wltray.exe"    "17/12/05 02:40"    ""
+ "Clarus Drive Manager"    "Samsung Drive Manager"    "Clarus, Inc."    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\drive manager.exe"    "18/12/13 02:37"    ""
+ "CTSVolFE.exe"    "CTSVolFE.exe"    "Creative Technology Ltd"    "c:\program files\creative\mixer\ctsvolfe.exe"    "23/02/05 07:57"    ""
+ "Deskup"    "deskup.exe"    "Iomega"    "c:\program files\iomega\driveicons\deskup.exe"    "15/07/02 22:37"    ""
+ "HotKeysCmds"    "hkcmd Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe"    "30/03/07 20:00"    ""
+ "IgfxTray"    "igfxTray Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe"    "30/03/07 20:00"    ""
+ "IntelWireless"    "Intel Framework MFC Application"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\ifrmewrk.exe"    "08/10/07 21:13"    ""
+ "IntelZeroConfig"    "ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\zcfgsvc.exe"    "08/10/07 21:18"    ""
+ "Iomega Drive Icons"    "imgicon"    "Iomega"    "c:\program files\iomega\driveicons\imgicon.exe"    "12/08/02 20:43"    ""
+ "Persistence"    "persistence Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe"    "30/03/07 19:59"    ""
+ "REGSHAVE"    "Shaving Registry"    "FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD."    "c:\program files\regshave\regshave.exe"    "04/02/02 13:32"    ""
+ "SDTray"    "Spybot - Search & Destroy tray access"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdtray.exe"    "25/04/14 12:14"    ""
+ "SigmatelSysTrayApp"    "Sigmatel Audio system tray application"    "SigmaTel, Inc."    "c:\program files\sigmatel\c-major audio\wdm\stsystra.exe"    "10/05/07 16:09"    ""
+ "SynTPEnh"    "Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements"    "Synaptics, Inc."    "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpenh.exe"    "08/03/06 20:48"    ""
+ "ZoneAlarm"    "ZoneAlarm"    "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd."    "c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\zatray.exe"    "13/08/14 07:47"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "11/02/16 08:55"    ""
+ "GUDelayStartup"    "Glary Utilities StartupManager"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\program files\glary utilities 5\startupmanager.exe"    "31/08/15 07:59"    ""
+ "Samsung Drive Manager"    "Samsung Drive Manager"    "Clarus, Inc."    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\drive manager.exe"    "18/12/13 02:37"    ""
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    "10/06/15 15:36"    ""
+ "Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk"    "Adobe Gamma Loader"    "Adobe Systems, Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\adobe gamma loader.exe"    "04/11/99 22:06"    ""
+ "Microsoft Office.lnk"    "Microsoft Office 2000 component"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\microsoft office\office\osa9.exe"    "17/02/99 20:05"    ""
+ "Samsung Drive Manager Real-Time.lnk"    "ABRTMon"    "Clarus, Inc."    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\abrtmon.exe"    "18/12/13 02:37"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components"    ""    ""    ""    "09/04/14 22:08"    ""
+ "Address Book 6"    "Outlook Express Setup Library"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"    "13/04/08 18:30"    ""
+ "Microsoft Outlook Express 6"    "Outlook Express Setup Library"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"    "13/04/08 18:30"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler"    ""    ""    ""    "09/09/09 10:00"    ""
+ "livecall"    "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8064.0206.dll"    "07/02/09 02:44"    ""
+ "msnim"    "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8064.0206.dll"    "07/02/09 02:44"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components"    ""    ""    ""    "15/01/16 23:05"    ""
+ "0"    ""    ""    "File not found: About:Home"    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "11/02/16 02:58"    ""
+ "Glary Utilities"    "Context Menu Handler"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\program files\glary utilities 5\contexthandler.dll"    "14/12/15 02:14"    ""
+ "ReflectShellExt"    "Reflect Shell Extension Context Menu"    "Paramount Software UK Ltd"    "c:\program files\macrium\reflect\rcontextmenu.dll"    "12/10/15 14:26"    ""
+ "SDECon32"    "Windows Explorer context menu integration"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdecon32.dll"    "25/04/14 12:11"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "22/01/16 23:10"    ""
+ "Glary Utilities"    "Context Menu Handler"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\program files\glary utilities 5\contexthandler.dll"    "14/12/15 02:14"    ""
+ "ImgMenu"    "IMGMENU"    "Iomega Corp."    "c:\program files\iomega\shell\imgmenu.dll"    "23/09/02 21:03"    ""
+ "IomCopyDisk"    "Iomega CopyDisk Shell Extension"    "Iomega Corporation"    "c:\program files\iomega\common\iomcopydiskshellext.dll"    "14/08/02 15:28"    ""
+ "ReflectShellExt"    "Reflect Shell Extension Context Menu"    "Paramount Software UK Ltd"    "c:\program files\macrium\reflect\rcontextmenu.dll"    "12/10/15 14:26"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "14/09/08 08:46"    ""
+ "igfxcui"    "igfxpph Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"    "30/03/07 19:59"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "22/01/16 23:10"    ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension"    "PDF Shell Extension"    "Adobe Systems, Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"    "11/05/13 09:34"    ""
+ "ReflectColumn.ColumnExtension"    "Macrium Reflect Shell Extensions"    "Paramount Software UK Ltd"    "c:\program files\macrium\reflect\rshellex.dll"    "12/10/15 14:26"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "11/02/16 02:58"    ""
+ "SDECon32"    "Windows Explorer context menu integration"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdecon32.dll"    "25/04/14 12:11"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"    ""    ""    ""    "24/07/15 21:44"    ""
+ "avast! Online Security"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll"    ""    ""
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO"    "GoogleToolbarNotifier"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll"    "05/06/09 00:04"    ""
+ "Windows Live Sign-in Helper"    "WindowsLiveLogin.dll"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"    "22/01/09 23:42"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    "06/06/15 04:31"    ""
+ "Windows Messenger"    "Windows Messenger"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"    "13/04/08 18:34"    ""
"Task Scheduler"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
+ "Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe update all silent repair.exe"    ""    ""
+ "Adobe Flash Player Updater.job"    "Adobe® Flash® Player Update Service 20.0 r0"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"    "12/01/16 01:03"    ""
+ "Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job"    "Update"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdupdate.exe"    "27/06/14 09:52"    ""
+ "GlaryInitialize 5.job"    "Glary Utilities Initialize"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\program files\glary utilities 5\initialize.exe"    "29/09/15 02:45"    ""
+ "Google Software Updater.job"    "gusvc"    "Google"    "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"    "30/08/11 09:14"    ""
+ "Refresh immunization (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job"    "Pro-active browser protection"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdimmunize.exe"    "25/04/14 12:13"    ""
+ "Scan the system (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job"    "Malware Scanner"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdscan.exe"    "25/04/14 12:13"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "14/02/16 20:58"    ""
+ "_IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_"    "Active Disk Service"    "Iomega Corporation"    "c:\program files\iomega\autodisk\adservice.exe"    "24/09/02 22:39"    ""
+ "AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc"    "This service keeps your Adobe Flash Player installation up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes."    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"    "12/01/16 01:03"    ""
+ "EvtEng"    "Manages the event trace messages for all the components of Intel® PROSet/Wireless software."    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\evteng.exe"    "08/10/07 21:27"    ""
+ "FlipShare Service"    "FlipShare Service"    ""    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\flipshareservice.exe"    "05/05/09 19:11"    ""
+ "gusvc"    "Google Updater keeps your Google software up to date. If Google Updater Service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work."    "Google"    "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"    "30/08/11 09:14"    ""
+ "IDriverT"    "Provides support for the Running Object Table for InstallShield Drivers"    "Macrovision Corporation"    "c:\program files\common files\installshield\driver\11\intel 32\idrivert.exe"    "04/04/05 05:41"    ""
+ "Iomega App Services"    "AppServices"    "Iomega Corporation"    "c:\program files\iomega\system32\appservices.exe"    "04/09/02 20:09"    ""
+ "MBAMService"    "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware service"    "Malwarebytes"    "c:\program files\malwarebytes anti-malware\mbamservice.exe"    "03/09/15 13:08"    ""
+ "MozillaMaintenance"    "The Mozilla Maintenance Service ensures that you have the latest and most secure version of Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Keeping Firefox up to date is very important for your online security, and Mozilla strongly recommends that you keep this service enabled."    "Mozilla Foundation"    "c:\program files\mozilla maintenance service\maintenanceservice.exe"    "06/01/16 02:25"    ""
+ "Pml Driver HPZ12"    "PML Driver"    "HP"    "c:\windows\system32\hpzipm12.exe"    "02/03/06 13:15"    ""
+ "ReflectService.exe"    "Macrium Reflect Scheduling Services"    "Paramount Software UK Ltd"    "c:\program files\macrium\reflect\reflectservice.exe"    "12/10/15 14:25"    ""
+ "RegSrvc"    "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\regsrvc.exe"    "08/10/07 21:01"    ""
+ "RichVideo"    "RichVideo Module"    ""    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\richvideo.exe"    "29/09/06 02:17"    ""
+ "S24EventMonitor"    "Wireless Management Service for Intel® PROSet/Wireless"    "Intel Corporation "    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\s24evmon.exe"    "08/10/07 21:06"    ""
+ "SDScannerService"    "Offers malware scanning services to Spybot-S&D modules"    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdfssvc.exe"    "25/04/14 12:12"    ""
+ "SDUpdateService"    "Downloads Spybot updates and installs them."    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdupdsvc.exe"    "27/06/14 09:52"    ""
+ "SDWSCService"    "Integrates Spybot into the Windows Security Center."    "Safer-Networking Ltd."    "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy 2\sdwscsvc.exe"    "25/04/14 12:12"    ""
+ "STacSV"    "Manages SigmaTel Audio Universal Jack configurations."    "SigmaTel, Inc."    "c:\program files\sigmatel\c-major audio\dellxpm_5515v131\wdm\stacsv.exe"    "10/05/07 16:09"    ""
+ "SZDrvSvc"    "Samsung Drive Manager Service"    "Clarus, Inc."    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\szdrvsvc.exe"    "18/12/13 02:36"    ""
+ "Viewpoint Manager Service"    "Ensures Viewpoint 3D and Rich Media Technologies are up to date"    "Viewpoint Corporation"    "c:\program files\viewpoint\common\viewpointservice.exe"    "04/01/07 21:38"    ""
+ "vsmon"    "Monitors internet traffic and generates alerts for disallowed access."    "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd."    "c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe"    "13/08/14 07:52"    ""
+ "WLANKEEPER"    "Provides Single Sign On (SSO) functionality."    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\wlkeeper.exe"    "08/10/07 21:15"    ""
+ "wltrysvc"    "Provides automatic configuration for the 802.11 adapter using the Broadcom supplicant."    ""    "c:\windows\system32\wltrysvc.exe"    "17/12/05 02:40"    ""
+ "WMPNetworkSvc"    "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"    "19/10/06 04:05"    ""
+ "ZAPrivacyService"    "ZoneAlarm Privacy Service"    "Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd."    "c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\zaprivacyservice.exe"    "13/08/14 06:43"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "14/02/16 20:58"    ""
+ "AegisP"    "AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.7.5.0"    "Cisco Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aegisp.sys"    "12/07/07 19:57"    ""
+ "avgio"    ""    ""    "File not found: E:\Downloads - XPS\Aviara updates\update July 09\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys"    ""    ""
+ "avgntflt"    "Avira files mini-filter driver"    "Avira GmbH"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys"    "19/11/09 11:44"    ""
+ "avipbb"    "Avira's Driver for RootKit Detection"    "Avira GmbH"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys"    "24/03/09 15:47"    ""
+ "bcm4sbxp"    "Broadcom Corporation NDIS 5.1 ethernet driver"    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys"    "21/11/06 12:25"    ""
+ "BootDefragDriver"    "Boot Defrag Driver"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bootdefragdriver.sys"    "03/03/14 07:50"    ""
+ "camvid40"    "Philips camera minidriver"    "Philips Consumer Electronics"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\camdrv41.sys"    "25/08/05 16:27"    ""
+ "cercsr6"    "DELL CERC SATA1.5/6ch Miniport Driver"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cercsr6.sys"    "08/12/04 23:31"    ""
+ "Changer"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Changer.sys"    ""    ""
+ "EuDisk"    "EuDisk Bus Enumerator"    "CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\eudisk.sys"    "02/12/09 04:19"    ""
+ "GEARAspiWDM"    "CD DVD Filter"    "GEAR Software Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"    "18/05/09 12:16"    ""
+ "GUBootStartup"    "The driver for the Startup Manager tool"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gubootstartup.sys"    "23/04/15 02:03"    ""
+ "HDAudBus"    "High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a"    "Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"    "26/05/05 15:46"    ""
+ "HPZid412"    "IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver (Windows 2000)"    "HP"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzid412.sys"    "17/01/05 04:51"    ""
+ "HPZipr12"    "IEEE-1284.4-1999 Print Class Driver"    "HP"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzipr12.sys"    "24/12/04 05:39"    ""
+ "HPZius12"    "1284.4<->Usb Datalink Driver (Windows 2000)"    "HP"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzius12.sys"    "24/12/04 05:37"    ""
+ "HSF_DPV"    "HSF_DP driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_dpv.sys"    "02/12/05 01:40"    ""
+ "HSXHWAZL"    "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsxhwazl.sys"    "02/12/05 01:40"    ""
+ "hwdatacard"    "USB Modem/Serial Device Driver"    "Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ewusbmdm.sys"    "13/12/08 03:26"    ""
+ "hwusbfake"    "USB Modem/Serial Device Driver"    "Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ewusbfake.sys"    "30/12/08 03:55"    ""
+ "i2omgmt"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\i2omgmt.sys"    ""    ""
+ "ialm"    "Intel Graphics Miniport Driver"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\igxpmp32.sys"    "30/03/07 21:34"    ""
+ "iomdisk"    "Iomega Devices Disk Filter Driver"    "Iomega Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iomdisk.sys"    "04/09/02 20:09"    ""
+ "Lbd"    "Ad-Aware mini-filter driver"    "Lavasoft AB"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lbd.sys"    "25/05/10 07:45"    ""
+ "lbrtfdc"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.sys"    ""    ""
+ "MASPINT"    "Aspi32 Driver"    "MicroStaff Co.,Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\maspint.sys"    "21/06/02 09:42"    ""
+ "MBAMProtector"    "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware"    "Malwarebytes"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys"    "11/08/15 17:35"    ""
+ "mdf16"    "Driver for SecretZone"    ""    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\mdf16.sys"    "30/07/10 14:25"    ""
+ "mdmxsdk"    "Diagnostic Interface DRIVER"    "Conexant"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"    "05/10/05 23:58"    ""
+ "mvd23"    "Virtual Disk Driver for SecretZone"    ""    "c:\program files\clarus\samsung drive manager\mvd23.sys"    "18/05/11 18:41"    ""
+ "NETw4x32"    "Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Driver"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netw4x32.sys"    "26/09/07 13:01"    ""
+ "networx"    "NetFilter SDK TDI Hook Driver (WPP)"    "NetFilterSDK.com"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\networx.sys"    "23/07/14 13:03"    ""
+ "nuvaudio"    "Zoran USBVision Streaming Class Driver"    "Zoran Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nuvaudio.sys"    "28/02/01 16:36"    ""
+ "NUVision"    "Zoran USBVision Streaming Class Driver"    "Zoran Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nuvision.sys"    "28/02/01 16:40"    ""
+ "PCIDump"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.sys"    ""    ""
+ "PDCOMP"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDCOMP.sys"    ""    ""
+ "PDFRAME"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDFRAME.sys"    ""    ""
+ "PDRELI"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRELI.sys"    ""    ""
+ "PDRFRAME"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRFRAME.sys"    ""    ""
+ "pssnap"    "Fallback Snapshot Driver"    "Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pssnap.sys"    "12/10/15 14:39"    ""
+ "Ptilink"    "Direct Parallel Link Driver"    "Parallel Technologies, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"    "17/08/01 20:49"    ""
+ "PxHelp20"    "Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP"    "Sonic Solutions"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys"    "18/10/06 17:33"    ""
+ "rimmptsk"    "RICOH MMC Driver"    "REDC"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys"    "15/11/06 08:16"    ""
+ "rimsptsk"    "RICOH MS Driver"    "REDC"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys"    "15/11/06 03:42"    ""
+ "rismxdp"    "RICOH XD SM Driver"    "REDC"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys"    "15/11/06 01:35"    ""
+ "s24trans"    "WLAN Transport"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys"    "27/08/07 18:10"    ""
+ "Secdrv"    "SafeDisc driver"    "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"    "13/09/06 13:18"    ""
+ "srescan"    ""    ""    "File not found: system32\ZoneLabs\srescan.sys"    ""    ""
+ "ssmdrv"    "Avira Snapshot Driver"    "Avira GmbH"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys"    "05/05/09 10:05"    ""
+ "STHDA"    "NDRC"    "SigmaTel, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sthda.sys"    "10/05/07 16:00"    ""
+ "SynTP"    "Synaptics Touchpad Driver"    "Synaptics, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys"    "08/03/06 20:35"    ""
+ "tmcomm"    "TrendMicro Common Module"    "Trend Micro Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys"    "24/12/07 09:36"    ""
+ "USB28xxBGA"    "USB 28xx BDA Driver"    "eMPIA Technology, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\embda.sys"    "27/02/09 06:18"    ""
+ "USB28xxOEM"    "USB 28xx BDA Lower filter"    "eMPIA Technology, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\emoem.sys"    "27/02/09 06:18"    ""
+ "VBoxDrv"    "VirtualBox Support Driver"    "Oracle Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxdrv.sys"    "18/12/15 16:19"    ""
+ "VBoxNetAdp"    "VirtualBox Host-Only Network Adapter Driver"    "Oracle Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxnetadp.sys"    "18/12/15 16:19"    ""
+ "VBoxNetFlt"    "VirtualBox Bridged Networking Driver"    "Oracle Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxnetflt.sys"    "18/12/15 16:19"    ""
+ "VBoxUSBMon"    "VirtualBox USB Monitor Driver"    "Oracle Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxusbmon.sys"    "18/12/15 16:19"    ""
+ "Vsdatant"    "ZoneAlarm Firewalling Driver"    "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys"    "13/08/14 07:26"    ""
+ "WDICA"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WDICA.sys"    ""    ""
+ "WIMMount"    "wimmount"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\macrium\reflect\wimmount.sys"    "13/07/09 23:17"    ""
+ "winachsf"    "HSF_CNXT driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_cnxt.sys"    "02/12/05 01:40"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Font Drivers"    ""    ""    ""    "13/09/08 16:49"    ""
+ "Adobe Type Manager"    "Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll"    "04/06/13 00:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "16/01/16 03:59"    ""
+ "msacm.iac2"    "Indeo® audio software"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:09"    ""
+ "msacm.l3acm"    "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM"    "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"    "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"    "29/01/10 14:43"    ""
+ "msacm.sl_anet"    "Audio codec for MS ACM"    "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "msacm.trspch"    "DSP Group TrueSpeech™ Audio Codec for MSACM V3.50"    "DSP GROUP, INC."    "c:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"    "18/08/01 05:35"    ""
+ "vidc.3IV2"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 Video for Windows Codec"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\3ivxvfwcodec.dll"    "19/02/08 06:21"    ""
+ "vidc.cvid"    "Cinepak® Codec"    "Radius Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"    "17/06/10 14:03"    ""
+ "VIDC.FMVC"    "FM Screen Capture Codec (VFW)"    "Fox Magic Software"    "c:\windows\system32\fmcodec.dll"    "12/06/05 14:29"    ""
+ "vidc.iv31"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"    "18/08/01 05:33"    ""
+ "vidc.iv32"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"    "18/08/01 05:33"    ""
+ "vidc.iv41"    "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "vidc.iv50"    "Intel Indeo® video 5.10"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "VIDC.NTN1"    "NUVision Extension DLL"    "Zoran Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\nuvision.ax"    "28/02/01 16:38"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    "13/09/08 16:26"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "15/01/16 20:40"    ""
+ "3ivx Decoder Filter"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 DirectShow Video Decoder"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsvideodecoder.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "3ivx Media Muxer"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 DirectShow Media Muxer"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsmediamux.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "3ivx Media Splitter"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 DirectShow Media Splitter"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsmediasplitter.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "3ivx MPEG-4 Video Encoder"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 Video for Windows Codec"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsvideoencoder.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "9x8Resize"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "ACELP.net Audio Decoder"    "ACELP.net Audio Decoder"    "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"    "10/08/04 11:11"    ""
+ "AGC_Gauge"    "SPC 900NC AGCGauge"    "Philips PC Cameras"    "c:\windows\system\agcgauge.ax"    "09/04/01 10:20"    ""
+ "Allocator Fix"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "ArcSoft MPEG Audio Decoder"    "ArcSoft Audio Decoder"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\mpgaudio.ax"    "27/03/06 01:17"    ""
+ "ArcSoft Mpeg Encoder Filter"    ""    "ArcSoft"    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arcmpegcodec.ax"    "05/01/06 09:32"    ""
+ "ArcSoft Mpeg Mplex Filter"    "MplexFilter"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arcmplexfilter.ax"    "19/12/05 05:41"    ""
+ "ArcSoft MPEG Splitter"    "MPGSplitter Filter"    "ArcSoft, Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arcspl.ax"    "29/03/06 00:34"    ""
+ "ArcSoft MPEG Video Decoder"    "ArcSoft Mpeg Video Decoder Filter"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\mpgvideo.ax"    "13/03/06 00:20"    ""
+ "ArcSoft Null Render"    "NULL Render"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arcnullrender.ax"    "03/04/07 01:53"    ""
+ "Arcsoft Realtime Capture Encoder Filter"    "Arc Real time Capture Encoder Filter"    "Arcsoft"    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arccaptureencoder.ax"    "23/03/06 07:10"    ""
+ "Arcsoft Source Buffer Filter"    "Device Source Buffer Filter"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\srcbuffer.ax"    "07/12/05 09:48"    ""
+ "AVCPB_SF Filter"    "AVCPB_SF 動態連結程式庫"    "AVTECH"    "c:\windows\system32\avc_pb.dll"    "25/11/10 07:30"    ""
+ "AVCPB_SF Filter"    "AVCPB_SF 動態連結程式庫"    "AVTECH"    "c:\windows\system32\avc_ax_742_pb.dll"    "08/10/10 06:16"    ""
+ "Bitmap"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "Color Converter"    "Microsoft Color Converter"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\declrds.ax"    "11/12/02 23:04"    ""
+ "CropResizeFX"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\cropresizefxv4.ax"    "03/06/06 02:31"    ""
+ "CyberLink AudAna Filter"    "CLAudAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudana.dll"    "20/03/06 07:25"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Commercial Cut Analyzer"    "CLAudCM"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\claudcm.ax"    "25/05/05 07:57"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler"    "CLAuRsmpl.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaursmpl.ax"    "19/05/06 13:54"    ""
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter"    "CyberLink AudioCD Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudiocd.ax"    "17/08/06 02:04"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter"    "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdbytecounter.ax"    "24/12/01 09:25"    ""
+ "CyberLink DDR"    "CyberLink DDR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrender.ax"    "26/02/03 03:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdemuxer.ax"    "28/12/06 06:47"    ""
+ "CyberLink Double Pin Tee"    "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter"    "CtberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddoubletee.ax"    "24/12/01 09:12"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer"    "CLDVBuffer Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvbuffer.ax"    "29/11/05 15:54"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer"    "DV dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdvdump.ax"    "11/01/02 09:00"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Dump Filter"    "DV dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvdump.ax"    "28/10/04 11:57"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Filter"    "DVTCR"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvtcr.ax"    "24/03/06 11:45"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Reader Filter"    "DVMultReader Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvmrd.ax"    "11/10/05 13:37"    ""
+ "Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter"    "CLDVScnDt"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvscndt.ax"    "26/04/02 07:59"    ""
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)"    "CES Kernel"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\cledtkrn.dll"    "10/11/06 08:08"    ""
+ "CyberLink Frame Parser"    "CLFParser"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\clfparser.ax"    "27/09/06 08:56"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Gate Filter"    "CLGate"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdgate.ax"    "09/08/01 13:41"    ""
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter"    "CLImage"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax"    "07/11/06 04:16"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter"    "CLScnDt"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt.ax"    "13/08/03 07:36"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter"    "CLScnDt"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppscndt.ax"    "13/08/03 07:36"    ""
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2"    "CLScnDt2"    "訊連科技"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt2.dll"    "15/06/05 08:50"    ""
+ "CyberLink SnapShot Filter"    "CLSnapShot Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsnapshot.ax"    "26/03/03 13:51"    ""
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect"    ""    "CyberLink corporate"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppstampeffect.ax"    "08/09/06 13:12"    ""
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect"    ""    "CyberLink corporate"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdstampeffect.ax"    "08/09/06 13:12"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\clsubpic.ax"    "28/07/04 15:09"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubpic.ax"    "28/07/04 15:09"    ""
+ "CyberLink Transform Tee"    "CyberLink Transform Tee"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtee.ax"    "30/07/03 01:49"    ""
+ "Cyberlink TS Information"    "CLTSInfo"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\pptsinfo.ax"    "05/05/05 12:18"    ""
+ "CyberLink VAudAna Filter"    "CLVAudAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvaudana.dll"    "26/08/05 10:18"    ""
+ "CyberLink VidAna Filter"    "CLVidAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidana.dll"    "02/06/06 04:07"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator"    "CyberLink Video Regulator"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdresample.ax"    "25/07/03 08:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace"    "DitlYuY2"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdditlyuy2.ax"    "15/05/03 03:17"    ""
+ "CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling"    "SubYUY2 Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubyuy2.ax"    "23/05/03 03:18"    ""
+ "DivX Video Encoder (3ivx)"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 Video for Windows Codec"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsvideoencoder.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "Dump"    "File Dump Filter (Sample)"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\dump.ax"    "18/12/07 08:13"    ""
+ "Dump"    "Audio Encoder"    "Viscom Software"    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomaudioencoder.dll"    "11/11/06 13:38"    ""
+ "File Dump"    "FileDump DLL"    "ArcSoft Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\filedump.ax"    "30/09/05 00:27"    ""
+ "FinePix Color Filter"    "FinePix Color Filter"    "FUJI PHOTO FILM CO.,LTD."    "c:\program files\finepixviewer\extensions\helpers\mvfilters\fxcolorft.ax"    "22/11/02 00:28"    ""
+ "FinePix Rotate Filter"    "FinePix Rotate Filter"    "FUJI PHOTO FILM CO.,LTD."    "c:\program files\finepixviewer\extensions\helpers\mvfilters\fxrotateft.ax"    "22/11/02 00:30"    ""
+ "Frame Eater"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "Fujifilm Setup Filter"    "FujifilmSetupFilter"    "FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD. "    "c:\program files\finepixviewer\extensions\helpers\mvfilters\fujifilmsetupfilter.ax"    "26/11/02 09:02"    ""
+ "IDM Filter"    "idmf"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdidmf.ax"    "07/10/04 03:42"    ""
+ "Image Effects"    "Audio Data"    "Viscom Software"    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomaudiodata.dll"    "02/12/06 13:55"    ""
+ "Indeo® audio software"    "Indeo® audio software"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"    "14/04/08 00:09"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® video 5.10"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter"    "Intel Indeo® video 5.10"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"    "14/04/08 00:10"    ""
+ "Minimal Null"    "Minimal Null Filter (Sample)"    "MyCompanyName"    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\pcmforamr.ax"    "27/09/06 01:27"    ""
+ "mobtime timeStamp"    "time Stamp Filter (Sample)"    "MyCompanyName"    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\timestamp.ax"    "27/09/06 01:27"    ""
+ "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder"    "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder"    "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"    "c:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"    "15/06/10 16:17"    ""
+ "PDFrameGrabFilter"    "FrameGrabFilter"    "Pure Digital Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\framegrabfilter.ax"    "05/05/09 19:09"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Decoder"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaud.ax"    "17/10/06 10:01"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Effect"    "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudfx.ax"    "23/12/04 03:16"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Encoder"    "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudenc.ax"    "17/01/07 06:35"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Noise Reduction"    "CLAuNR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\claunrwrapper.ax"    "05/06/06 11:18"    ""
+ "PDR Demultiplexer"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddemuxer.ax"    "08/03/07 08:35"    ""
+ "PDR Dump Dispatch Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddumpdispatch.ax"    "12/12/03 07:01"    ""
+ "PDR Dump Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddump.ax"    "17/02/06 12:39"    ""
+ "PDR DVSD Modifier"    "Cyberlink DVSD Modifier"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\dvsdmodifier.ax"    "30/09/05 17:38"    ""
+ "PDR Editing Service 3.0 (Source)"    "CES Kernel"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\cledtkrn.dll"    "20/12/06 02:59"    ""
+ "PDR File Reader (Async)"    "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdreader.ax"    "12/08/03 13:29"    ""
+ "PDR M2V Writer"    "CLM2VWriter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2vwriter.ax"    "17/08/05 14:45"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG Muxer"    "MpgMux"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdmpgmux.ax"    "01/03/07 15:54"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG Video Encoder"    "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder                               "    "CyberLink Corp.                                            "    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidenc.ax"    "01/02/07 11:29"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-1 Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm1splter.ax"    "11/11/05 09:18"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-2 Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2splter.ax"    "18/11/05 13:30"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvsd.ax"    "30/09/05 10:47"    ""
+ "PDR SnapShotTIP Filter"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsshot.ax"    "20/04/04 09:09"    ""
+ "PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES)"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clauts.ax"    "24/04/06 10:45"    ""
+ "PDR TL MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtlmsplter.ax"    "19/10/06 05:33"    ""
+ "PDR TS Information"    "CLTSInfo"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtsinfo.ax"    "26/07/05 13:47"    ""
+ "PDR Video Effect"    "CLVidFx"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvidfx.ax"    "07/08/06 03:45"    ""
+ "PDR Video Regulator"    "CLRGL"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clrgl.ax"    "02/02/07 11:36"    ""
+ "PDR Video Stabilizer"    "CLVideoDeShaking"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvideostabilizer.ax"    "10/11/06 05:04"    ""
+ "PDR WAV Dest"    "CLWavDest"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdwavdest.ax"    "18/05/06 13:48"    ""
+ "PDT IPP MP4 Splitter"    "IPPMp4Splitter"    "Pure Digital Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\ippmp4splitter.ax"    "05/05/09 19:10"    ""
+ "PDT IPP MPEG Audio Decoder"    "IPPMPEGAudioDecoder"    "Pure Digital Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\ippmpegaudiodecoder.ax"    "05/05/09 19:10"    ""
+ "PDT IPP Video Decoder"    "IPPVideoDecoder"    "Pure Digital Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\ippvideodecoder.ax"    "05/05/09 19:12"    ""
+ "PDT Resize and Letterbox Filter"    "PurpleComposite"    "Pure Digital Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files\flip video\flipshare\purplecomposite.ax"    "05/05/09 19:09"    ""
+ "PowerProducer Double Tee"    "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter"    "CtberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdoubletee.ax"    "24/12/01 09:12"    ""
+ "PP Audio Decoder"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\claud.ax"    "12/03/07 10:47"    ""
+ "PP Audio Effect"    "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\claudfx.ax"    "23/12/04 03:16"    ""
+ "PP Audio Encoder"    "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppaudenc.ax"    "20/10/06 13:36"    ""
+ "PP Audio Noise Reduction (CES)"    "CLAuNR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\claunrwrapper.ax"    "15/02/06 11:44"    ""
+ "PP Audio Resampler"    "CLAuRsmpl.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppaursmpl.ax"    "19/05/06 13:54"    ""
+ "PP Byte Counter"    "PP Byte Counter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppbytecounter.ax"    "24/12/01 09:25"    ""
+ "PP DDR"    "PP DDR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\pprender.ax"    "26/02/03 03:42"    ""
+ "PP Dump Dispatch Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdumpdispatch.ax"    "12/12/03 07:01"    ""
+ "PP Dump Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdump.ax"    "17/02/06 12:39"    ""
+ "PP DV Buffer"    "CLDVBuffer Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdvbuffer.ax"    "10/04/06 12:47"    ""
+ "PP DV Dump Filter"    "DV dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdvdump.ax"    "11/01/02 09:00"    ""
+ "PP DV Reader Filter"    "DVMultReader Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdvmrd.ax"    "30/09/05 08:41"    ""
+ "PP DV TCR"    "DVTCR"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppdvtcr.ax"    "21/03/06 15:47"    ""
+ "PP File Reader (Async.)"    "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppreader.ax"    "12/08/03 13:29"    ""
+ "PP Gate Filter"    "CLGate"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppgate.ax"    "09/08/01 13:41"    ""
+ "PP IDM"    "idmf"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppidmf.ax"    "09/03/06 15:29"    ""
+ "PP M2V Writer"    "CLM2VWriter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppm2vwriter.ax"    "23/01/06 09:09"    ""
+ "PP MPEG Muxer"    "MpgMux"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppmpgmux.ax"    "07/12/06 16:10"    ""
+ "PP MPEG Splitter"    "PP MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppsplter.ax"    "28/07/06 07:48"    ""
+ "PP MPEG Video Encoder"    "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder                               "    "CyberLink Corp.                                            "    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppvidenc.ax"    "14/03/06 12:22"    ""
+ "PP PCM Wrapper"    "PP PCM Wrapper"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\pppcmenc.ax"    "21/03/02 05:54"    ""
+ "PP Snapshot Filter"    "CLSnapShot Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppsnapshot.ax"    "27/05/01 12:53"    ""
+ "PP SnapShotTIP Filter"    "CLSShot"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppsshot.ax"    "05/07/05 08:47"    ""
+ "PP TimeStretch Filter (CES)"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\clauts.ax"    "12/10/04 14:32"    ""
+ "PP TL MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\pptlmsplter.ax"    "19/10/06 05:33"    ""
+ "PP Video Decoder"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppgenericvsd.ax"    "13/09/06 05:50"    ""
+ "PP Video Effect"    "CLVidFx"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppvidfx.ax"    "29/11/05 06:49"    ""
+ "PP Video Regulator"    "CyberLink Video Regulator"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppresample.ax"    "18/06/02 03:32"    ""
+ "PP Video Regulator"    "CLRGL"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\clrgl.ax"    "28/09/05 10:42"    ""
+ "PP Video Stabilizer"    "CLVideoDeShaking"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\clvideostabilizer.ax"    "17/10/05 06:28"    ""
+ "PP WAV Dest"    "CLWavDest"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppwavdest.ax"    "16/05/02 09:20"    ""
+ "PP YUY2 Deinterlace"    "DitlYuY2"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppditlyuy2.ax"    "03/03/03 12:52"    ""
+ "PP YUY2 Sub-Sampling"    "SubYUY2 Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\ppsubyuy2.ax"    "28/02/03 14:30"    ""
+ "Qd H263 Decoder"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\h263decfilter.ax"    "19/06/92 22:22"    ""
+ "Qd Mp3 Parser"    "Mp3 File Parser for DirectShow"    "Chengdu Singularity Software Ltd."    "c:\program files\cell phone manager\avutils\mediaplugs\qdmp3parser.ax"    "19/06/92 22:22"    ""
+ "QTSrc"    "CLQTSrc"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\clqtsrc.ax"    "20/07/06 07:56"    ""
+ "QTWriter"    "CLQTFileWriter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdqtfilewriter.ax"    "19/10/05 03:20"    ""
+ "Record Queue"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "RMWriter"    "CLRMFileWriter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrmfilewriter.ax"    "07/09/05 06:29"    ""
+ "Samsung Video Encoder (3ivx)"    "3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 Video for Windows Codec"    "3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd."    "c:\program files\3ivx\3ivx mpeg-4 5.0.3\3ivxdsvideoencoder.ax"    "19/02/08 06:22"    ""
+ "ShotDetect"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "Snapshot"    "Arcsoft Snapshot Filter 1.0"    "Arcsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\arcsnap.ax"    "18/10/05 04:57"    ""
+ "Stetch"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "Time Regulator"    "TimeRegulator"    "cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdavi_audtr.ax"    "24/07/03 01:46"    ""
+ "Time Regulator"    "TimeRegulator"    "cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerproducer\avi_audtr.ax"    "15/03/04 03:30"    ""
+ "Video MotionDetect"    "Video motiondetect Filter (Sample)"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\mpeg engine\motiondetect.ax"    "20/12/05 05:30"    ""
+ "VISCOM Audio Processing"    "viscomaudioprocess.dll"    ""    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomaudioprocess.dll"    "09/06/12 05:31"    ""
+ "VISCOM Wave Form Display Filter"    "Wave Form"    "Viscom Software www.viscomsoft.com"    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomwaveform.dll"    "07/12/08 16:19"    ""
+ "Viscomsoft Audio Filter"    "viscomaudio.dll"    "Viscom Software www.viscomsoft.com"    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomaudio.dll"    "08/12/08 14:25"    ""
+ "WAV Dest"    ""    "Viscom Software"    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomwave.dll"    "18/08/03 05:31"    ""
+ "What you hear filter"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\atube catcher 2.0\viscomspeaker.dll"    "20/06/12 11:12"    ""
+ "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter"    "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter"    "MyCompanyName"    "c:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"    "18/08/01 05:35"    ""
+ "WM VIH2 Fix"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT FormatConversion"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Import Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Interlacer"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Log Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Screen capture Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Switch Filter"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Virtual Source"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "WMT Volume"    "Movie Maker Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"    "14/04/08 00:11"    ""
+ "Zoran Audio Capture"    "NUVision Extension DLL"    "Zoran Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\nuvision.ax"    "28/02/01 16:38"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute"    ""    ""    ""    "13/02/16 15:13"    ""
+ "BootDefrag.exe"    "BootDefrag.exe"    "Glarysoft Ltd"    "c:\windows\system32\bootdefrag.exe"    "04/05/14 06:39"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Htmlfile\Shell\Open\Command\(Default)"    ""    ""    ""    "30/03/09 12:29"    ""
+ "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE"    "Internet Explorer"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe"    "08/03/09 11:34"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify"    ""    ""    ""    "16/01/16 04:09"    ""
+ "igfxcui"    "igfxdev Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll"    "30/03/07 19:59"    ""
+ "SDWinLogon"    ""    ""    "File not found: SDWinLogon.dll"    ""    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order"    ""    ""    ""    "14/09/08 09:08"    ""
+ "BCMLogon"    "Dell Wireless WLAN Card Logon Provider"    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\bcmlogon.dll"    "17/12/05 02:37"    ""
+ "IntelNetProvCredMan"    "IntelNetProvCredMan"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\netprovcredman.dll"    "08/10/07 21:11"    ""

Thanks

#6 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

It looks like beside Avast you also have LEGIT Avira installed or it's leftovers.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark following boxes:

• List Installed Programs

Click Go and post the result.

My Website

#7 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:13 AM

Hi Broni, you're right about Avira, I previously had it installed, I also previously had AVG. i have run the MiniToolBox - here are the results:

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 07-02-2016 01
Ran by Declan (administrator) on 17-02-2016 at 04:59:24
Running from "G:\Folders\Malware Removal - MiniToolBox"
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (X86)
Model: MXC062 Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Boot Mode: Normal

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3 (remove only) (HKLM\...\3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.3) (Version: 5.0.3 - 3ivx Technologies, Pty. Ltd.)
Acrobat.com (HKLM\...\{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}) (Version: 0.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Acrobat.com (HKLM\...\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1) (Version: 1.1.377 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Active Disk (HKLM\...\Active Disk) (Version:  - )
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}) (Version: 1.0.8.4990 - Adobe Systems Inc.) Hidden
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 1.0.4990 - Adobe Systems Inc.)
Adobe Flash Player 20 ActiveX (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 20.0.0.286 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 20 NPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 20.0.0.267 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (HKLM\...\Adobe Photoshop 7.0) (Version: 7.0 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.08) (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.08 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5 (HKLM\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 11.5.1.601 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
aTube Catcher version 3.8 (HKLM\...\{D43B360E-722D-421B-BC77-20B9E0F8B6CD}_is1) (Version: 3.8 - DsNET Corp)
Audacity 1.2.6 (HKLM\...\Audacity_is1) (Version:  - )
Audacity 2.1.1 (HKLM\...\Audacity®_is1) (Version: 2.1.1 - Audacity Team)
Avanquest update (HKLM\...\{76E41F43-59D2-4F30-BA42-9A762EE1E8DE}) (Version: 1.05 - Avanquest Software)
BrainBooster (remove only) (HKLM\...\BrainBooster) (Version:  - )
Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller (HKLM\...\{612B9183-67A9-4B44-9877-2F059E35B86A}) (Version: 10.04.01 - Broadcom Corporation)
Canon IJ Scan Utility (HKLM\...\Canon_IJ_Scan_Utility) (Version:  - ‪Canon Inc.‬)
Canon MG4200 series MP Drivers (HKLM\...\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MG4200_series) (Version: 1.01 - Canon Inc.)
Canon MG4200 series On-screen Manual (HKLM\...\Canon MG4200 series On-screen Manual) (Version: 7.5.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon MG4200 series User Registration (HKLM\...\Canon MG4200 series User Registration) (Version:  - Canon Inc.‎)
Canon My Image Garden (HKLM\...\Canon My Image Garden) (Version: 1.0.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon My Image Garden Design Files (HKLM\...\Canon My Image Garden Design Files) (Version: 1.0.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon My Printer (HKLM\...\CanonMyPrinter) (Version: 3.0.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon Quick Menu (HKLM\...\CanonQuickMenu) (Version: 2.0.0 - Canon Inc.)
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 5.06 - Piriform)
Choice Guard (HKLM\...\{8FFC5648-FAF8-43A3-BC8F-42BA1E275C4E}) (Version: 1.2.87.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system (HKLM\...\{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem (HKLM\...\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_14F100C3) (Version:  - )
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772) (HKLM\...\KB959772_WM11) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Dell Wireless WLAN Card (HKLM\...\Broadcom 802.11b Network Adapter) (Version: 4.10.47.3 - Dell Inc.)
DocProc (HKLM\...\{8A4CE7FD-9657-4B06-9943-E1819F3D5D67}) (Version: 7.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
FBackup 4 (HKLM\...\FBackup 4_is1) (Version:  -  Softland)
FinePixViewer Ver.4.0 (HKLM\...\{24ED4D80-8294-11D5-96CD-0040266301AD}) (Version:  - )
FlipShare (HKLM\...\{838DC5B4-2614-A98F-346B-B3BE3BE07CE7}) (Version: 4.1.2.38015 - Flip Video)
Freeware PDF Unlocker (HKLM\...\{010C0B4A-DC93-4BB4-893B-BDDE95355A3E}) (Version: 1.0.4 - SMTguru)
FUJIFILM USB Driver (HKLM\...\{5490882C-6961-11D5-BAE5-00E0188E010B}) (Version:  - )
Glary Registry Repair 3.0 (HKLM\...\Glary Registry Repair_is1) (Version:  - GlarySoft.com)
Glary Utilities 5.44 (HKLM\...\Glary Utilities 5) (Version: 5.44.0.64 - Glarysoft Ltd)
Google Updater (HKLM\...\Google Updater) (Version: 2.4.2432.1652 - Google Inc.)
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221 (HKLM\...\KB835221WXP) (Version: 20040219.000000 - Microsoft Corporation)
HouseCall 6.6 (HKLM\...\Trend Micro HouseCall 6.6) (Version: 6.6 - )
Huawei modem (HKLM\...\Huawei Modems) (Version:  - )
iDump (Backing up your iPod) (HKLM\...\iDump) (Version:  - Escsoft.com)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (HKLM\...\HDMI) (Version:  - )
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software (HKLM\...\ProInst) (Version: 11.5.0000 - Intel Corporation)
IomegaWare 4.0.2 (HKLM\...\IomegaWare) (Version:  - )
Macrium Reflect Free Edition (HKLM\...\{E02E88BF-5951-4BA8-B14A-AC1504E63968}) (Version: 6.1.1023 - Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.) Hidden
Macrium Reflect Free Edition (HKLM\...\MacriumReflect) (Version: 6.1 - Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.)
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX (HKLM\...\{8B4AB829-DFD3-436D-B808-D9733D76C590}) (Version: 6.0 - Macromedia)
Macromedia Extension Manager (HKLM\...\{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}) (Version: 1.5 - Macromedia)
Macromedia Flash MX (HKLM\...\{3BE480ED-E17A-431A-981C-5C2EDDBCD3BF}) (Version: 6 - Macromedia)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.2.0.1024 (HKLM\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.2.0.1024 - Malwarebytes)
mCore (HKLM\...\{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mDriver (HKLM\...\{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel) Hidden
mDrWiFi (HKLM\...\{F6090A17-0967-4A8A-B3C3-422A1B514D49}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mHlpDell (HKLM\...\{49D687E5-6784-431B-A0A2-2F23B8CC5A1B}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2572066) (HKLM\...\KB2572066) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2604042) (HKLM\...\KB2604042) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2656378) (HKLM\...\KB2656378) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB953295) (HKLM\...\KB953295) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB979904) (HKLM\...\KB979904) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2698035) (HKLM\...\KB2698035) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2742607) (HKLM\...\KB2742607) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2833951) (HKLM\...\KB2833951) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2904878) (HKLM\...\KB2904878) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1  (1033)) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2698023) (HKLM\...\M2698023) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2833941) (HKLM\...\M2833941) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906) (HKLM\...\M979906) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}) (Version: 2.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}) (Version: 3.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP (HKLM\...\MSCompPackV1) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2 (HKLM\...\{00040409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}) (Version: 9.00.2720 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (HKLM\...\{00010409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}) (Version: 9.00.2720 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 (HKLM\...\Wudf01000) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (HKLM\...\{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}) (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570 (HKLM\...\{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}) (Version: 9.0.30729.5570 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
MicroStaff WINASPI NT (HKLM\...\MWASPINT) (Version:  - )
mIWA (HKLM\...\{3E9D596A-61D4-4239-BD19-2DB984D2A16F}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Mixer (HKLM\...\MIXERLITE) (Version:  - )
mLogView (HKLM\...\{0E2B0B41-7E08-4F9F-B21F-41C4133F43B7}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mMHouse (HKLM\...\{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
MobTime Cell Phone Manager V6.6.5 (HKLM\...\MobTime Cell Phone Manager_is1) (Version:  - Singularity Software Ltd.)
Morpheus Photo Morpher v3.10 (HKLM\...\Morpheus Photo Morpher_is1) (Version:  - Morpheus Software, LLC)
Motorola Phone Tools (HKLM\...\{BAD8CA9C-77C0-4663-B00B-A8D3B13C341B}) (Version: 4.1.2a 02-8-2006 - Avanquest Software)
Mozilla Firefox 43.0.4 (x86 en-US) (HKLM\...\Mozilla Firefox 43.0.4 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 43.0.4 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 43.0.4.5848 - Mozilla)
mPfMgr (HKLM\...\{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mPfWiz (HKLM\...\{90B0D222-8C21-4B35-9262-53B042F18AF9}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mProSafe (HKLM\...\{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}) (Version: 9.00.0000 - Intel) Hidden
mSCfg (HKLM\...\{829CD169-E692-48E8-9BDE-A3E8D8B65538}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mSSO (HKLM\...\{06BE8AFD-A8E2-4B63-BAE7-287016D16ACB}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) (HKLM\...\{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}) (Version: 4.20.9848.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579) (HKLM\...\{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}) (Version: 6.10.1200.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
mWlsSafe (HKLM\...\{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}) (Version: 9.00.0000 - Intel) Hidden
mWMI (HKLM\...\{63DB9CCD-2B56-4217-9A3D-507AC78320CA}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
mZConfig (HKLM\...\{94658027-9F16-4509-BBD7-A59FE57C3023}) (Version: 11.02.0000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
NetWorx 5.3.3 (HKLM\...\NetWorx_is1) (Version:  - Softperfect Research)
NirSoft VideoCacheView (HKLM\...\NirSoft VideoCacheView) (Version:  - )
Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.12 (HKLM\...\{03909F3B-0C1A-47EE-8D07-14BB4423604A}) (Version: 5.0.12 - Oracle Corporation)
Philips SPC 900NC PC Camera (HKLM\...\{220F6386-5D1F-4DA5-94DB-F12133C3AE2C}) (Version:  - )
PhotoNow! 1.0 (HKLM\...\{D36DD326-7280-11D8-97C8-000129760CBE}) (Version: 3.0.4004 - CyberLink Corporation)
PL-2303 USB-to-Serial (HKLM\...\{ECC3713C-08A4-40E3-95F1-7D0704F1CE5E}) (Version:  - )
PlayerLiteHJ 1.0.2.2.LHJ (HKLM\...\{B435433C-110A-4853-843A-7BD1EE59624E}_is1) (Version: 1.0.2.2.LHJ - AVTECH)
PowerDirector (HKLM\...\{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}) (Version:  - )
PowerProducer (HKLM\...\{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}) (Version:  - )
Professor Answers (HKLM\...\Professor Answers) (Version:  - Individual Software, Inc.)
Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007 (HKLM\...\Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007) (Version: 1.0 - Individual Software, Inc.)
RAW FILE CONVERTER LE (HKLM\...\{D680C913-5955-469D-9D88-C1940F7506D6}) (Version:  - )
Revo Uninstaller 1.95 (HKLM\...\Revo Uninstaller) (Version: 1.95 - VS Revo Group)
Samsung Drive Manager (HKLM\...\{9F1A6A24-4901-42F6-A355-5DD2B82E62AE}) (Version: 1.0.172 - Clarus, Inc.)
Segoe UI (HKLM\...\{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}) (Version: 14.0.4327.805 - Microsoft Corp) Hidden
SigmaTel Audio (HKLM\...\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}) (Version: 5.10.5210.0 - SigmaTel)
Sonic Encoders (HKLM\...\{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}) (Version: 1.00 - Sonic Solutions)
Sony Picture Utility (HKLM\...\{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}) (Version: 2.2.00.09190 - Sony Corporation)
Sophos Virus Removal Tool (HKLM\...\{B829E117-D072-41EA-9606-9826A38D34C1}) (Version: 2.5.5 - Sophos Limited)
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Demo (HKLM\...\CTMBDemo_Audigy) (Version:  - )
Spotify (HKCU\...\Spotify) (Version: 1.0.20.94.g8f8543b3 - Spotify AB)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (HKLM\...\{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A99D31DE7}_is1) (Version: 2.4.40 - Safer-Networking Ltd.)
SpywareBlaster 5.4 (HKLM\...\SpywareBlaster_is1) (Version: 5.4.0 - BrightFort LLC)
Switch Sound File Converter (HKLM\...\Switch) (Version:  - NCH Software)
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 8.2.4.6 - Synaptics)
TCDIT-1.0 (HKLM\...\TCDIT-1.0) (Version: 1.0.4.0 - Swinburne University Of Technology)
Test and Improve your Memory (HKLM\...\Test and Improve your Memory) (Version: 1.0 - SBT)
TypingMaster TypingTest (HKLM\...\{98B6FB8A-8638-4037-AD44-CF7D0EEAB874}_is1) (Version: 6.30 - TypingMaster Inc)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB968220) (HKLM\...\KB968220-IE8) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662) (HKLM\...\KB976662-IE8) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749) (HKLM\...\KB976749-IE8) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182) (HKLM\...\KB980182-IE8) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800) (HKLM\...\KB913800) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB926251) (HKLM\...\KB926251) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007) (HKLM\...\KB2141007) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886) (HKLM\...\KB2345886) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2541763) (HKLM\...\KB2541763) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2616676-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690) (HKLM\...\KB2641690) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2661254-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2661254-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2736233) (HKLM\...\KB2736233) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2749655) (HKLM\...\KB2749655) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2863058) (HKLM\...\KB2863058) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2904266) (HKLM\...\KB2904266) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2934207) (HKLM\...\KB2934207) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2) (HKLM\...\KB951072-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978) (HKLM\...\KB951978) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Update for Windows XP (KB955759) (HKLM\...\KB955759) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839) (HKLM\...\KB955839) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB961503) (HKLM\...\KB961503) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (HKLM\...\KB967715) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (HKLM\...\KB968389) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (HKLM\...\KB971029) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737) (HKLM\...\KB971737) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687) (HKLM\...\KB973687) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (HKLM\...\KB973815) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (HKLM\...\KB900325) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
VC 9.0 Runtime (HKLM\...\{02E89EFC-7B07-4D5A-AA03-9EC0902914EE}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Check Point Software Technologies Ltd) Hidden
VC 9.0 Runtime (HKLM\...\{A040AC77-C1AA-4CC9-8931-9F648AF178F6}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Check Point Software Technologies Ltd) Hidden
Video Viewer (HKLM\...\Video Viewer) (Version: 0.1.7.4 - )
Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only) (HKLM\...\Viewpoint Manager) (Version:  - )
Viewpoint Media Player (HKLM\...\ViewpointMediaPlayer) (Version:  - )
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01 (HKLM\...\{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01) (Version: 9.0.30729.01 - Microsoft Corporation)
VLC media player 2.0.8 (HKLM\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.0.8 - VideoLAN)
WavePad Sound Editor (HKLM\...\WavePad) (Version:  - NCH Software)
WebFldrs XP (HKLM\...\{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}) (Version: 9.50.7523 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
WebReg (HKLM\...\{66910000-8B30-4973-A159-6371345AFFA5}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
What's Running 2.2 (HKLM\...\What's Running_is1) (Version: 2.2 - WhatsRunning.net)
Windows Driver Package - Ricoh Company (rimsptsk) hdc  (11/14/2006 6.00.01.04) (HKLM\...\4569969E1360D2854474C661EF9B4D54F143EB16) (Version: 11/14/2006 6.00.01.04 - Ricoh Company)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) (HKLM\...\KB892130) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Internet Explorer 8 (HKLM\...\ie8) (Version: 20090308.140743 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM\...\WinLiveSuite_Wave3) (Version: 14.0.8064.0206 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant (HKLM\...\{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}) (Version: 5.000.818.5 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Upload Tool (HKLM\...\{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}) (Version: 14.0.8014.1029 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Media Format 11 runtime (HKLM\...\Windows Media Format Runtime) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Player 11 (HKLM\...\Windows Media Player) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin (HKLM\...\{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}) (Version: 1.0.0.8 - Microsoft Corp)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB2502898 (HKLM\...\KB2502898) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB2619340 (HKLM\...\KB2619340) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB2628259 (HKLM\...\KB2628259) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766 (HKLM\...\KB925766) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB973768 (HKLM\...\KB973768) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (HKLM\...\Windows XP Service Pack) (Version: 20080414.031525 - Microsoft Corporation)
ZoneAlarm Firewall (HKLM\...\{616C96AC-9B4B-4446-8583-A10C2FDA24A4}) (Version: 13.3.209.000 - Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.) Hidden
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall (HKLM\...\ZoneAlarm Free Firewall) (Version: 13.3.209.000 - Check Point)
ZoneAlarm LTD Toolbar (HKLM\...\ZoneAlarm LTD Toolbar) (Version:  - Check Point Software Technologies)
ZoneAlarm Security (HKLM\...\{8E44476E-11BF-41A5-A457-266FD27F344D}) (Version: 13.3.209.000 - Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.) Hidden
ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar  (HKCU\...\zonealarm) (Version: 1.8.29.17 - Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar  (HKLM\...\zonealarm) (Version: 1.8.29.17 - Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

**** End of log ****

Thanks again fot the time you are taking to help me resolve this problem.

#8 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

You just have Avira leftovers.

Re-run Autoruns.
Scroll down to "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"
Uncheck following lines:
+ "avgio"
+ "avgntflt"
+ "avipbb"
+ "ssmdrv"

Restart computer and your issue should be fixed.

My Website

#9 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:58 PM

Hi Broni, I tried doing as suggested, but Autorun wouldn't allow me, I get an Autoruns popup message or warning reading: Error changing item state: Access is denied. I then tried running as 'Administrator', but it wouldn't accept my password (I've been using for years), so I tried checking 'User Accounts' to see if the password has been changed, but when I go to User Accounts, I just got a blank/empty Window (stating that it is User Accounts Home), but no accounts or any information in the window. Getting a little worried, I decide to reboot into SafeMode, but I am still unable to access the User Accounts - so Google how to access User Accounts, and followed these instructions: Start / Run, and typed: 'control userpasswords2'. This brought up a User Accounts box with two tabs 'Users' and 'Advanced'. I was surprised to see that the User Account ‘Declan’ was listed under ‘Groups’ as ‘Administrators’, because this account has never been an administrators account, I have always configured the laptop to require me to log in as ‘Administrator’ requiring a password (to prevent malware) - this account was previously a ‘Standard user’ account.

Under the 'Advanced' tab (still in the User Account window), I selected 'Manage Passwords' but no accounts were generated in the new window headed 'Stored User Names and Passwords' ?,..so could only close out of this window and back to the 'Advanced' tab, where I selected the 'Advanced' button (in the ‘Advanced user management’ area of the window). This opened a window named 'Local Users and Groups'. I then selected ‘Users’ on the left window, and select the account 'Declan' in the right side panel, I right-click into Properties, the new window opens headed 'Declan Properties'. Under the 'General' tab it has 'Password never expires', all other fields are blank. Under 'Profile' all fields are blank (apart from 'Local path' showing as selected. Under the ‘Members of’ tab it shows ‘Administrators’…but as mentioned before this account was not an administrators account, but when I tried logging in as administrator it was not accepting my password, so I am assuming I have been hacked…after rebooting into safe mode I changed the password for the ‘Declan’ User Account (I’m a bit too nervous to change it back to ‘Standard User’ in case all kinds of problems kick off that I can’t deal with…I’m already beginning to struggle with all this passwords and accounts weirdness ), While in safe mode i changed the passwords and  I also set up a new/separate ‘Administrators’ account, and logged into this new account, and this time was able to run ‘Autoruns’ as Administrator but I still get the same message or warning reading: Error changing item state: Access is denied

To be really specific, I was allowed to deselect the first item in your list ‘avgio’, but as soon as I deselected ‘avgntflt’ the warning sound and message pops up

I'm sorry this message is so wordy/heavy going...and thanks as always

#10 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:16 PM

See here: http://www.pchell.com/virus/uninstallantivir.shtml

Follow instructions in "Using the AntiVir Registry Cleaner" section.

My Website

#11 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:42 PM

I ran the Avira Registry Cleaner, and rebooted as required – then I tried installing Avast again, but got the same message I was originally getting:

‘Another antivirus program has been detected – AntiVir Desktop – It is strongly recommended to uninstall AntiVir Desktop before continuing with your Avast installation. Running 2 antiviruses at the same time will slow down your computer and might make it unusable.’

The  Avira Registry Cleaner Report shows the result as ‘Done: failure’…but no explanation on how or why it failed.

Here is a txt copy of the Avira Registry Cleaner Report:

Removing product "Avira Antivirus (Free, Pro, Professional, Security Suite, Internet Security)"
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AVIRA\AntiVir Desktop" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SOFTWARE\AVIRA\Enterprise Management Console\Plugins" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\X-AVCSD\Workstation\Antivir Desktop" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Avira\AntiVir Desktop" deleted
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.key" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AntiVir.Keyfile" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIVIRMAILSERVICE" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIVIRSCHEDULERSERVICE" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIVIRSERVICE" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIVIRWEBSERVICE" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVGIO" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVGNTFLT" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVIPBB" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVKMGR" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AntiVirMailService" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AntiVirSchedulerService" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AntiVirService" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AntiVirWebService" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avgntflt" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avipbb" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avkmgr" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9086709A-DF58-4F4F-B6FC-406DAB7080AA}" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{B25C4B00-60DF-4A30-A3B0-4B50AACDF94B}" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{0623B03B-EC25-47A1-A8CA-7466651044CE}" deleted
  Name "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\MMCPL\avconfig.cpl" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AntiVir.Keyfile" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9086709A-DF58-4F4F-B6FC-406DAB7080AA}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B25C4B00-60DF-4A30-A3B0-4B50AACDF94B}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{0623B03B-EC25-47A1-A8CA-7466651044CE}" not found
  Name "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\avgnt" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\AV_FLTDEV9MP" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIVIRFIREWALLSERVICE" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVFWOT" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_SSMDRV" not deleted (access denied or locked)
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AntiVirFirewallService" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avfwot" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ssmdrv" deleted
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avgio" deleted
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{305CA226-D286-468e-B848-2B2E8E697B74}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{305CA226-D286-468e-B848-2B2E8E697B74}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\avnetflt" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_AVNETFLT" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Avira Antivirus" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Avira Firewall" not found
  Key "HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Avira\AntiVir Desktop" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\Avira AntiVir Desktop" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{305CA226-D286-468e-B848-2B2E8E697B74}" not found
  Key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{305CA226-D286-468e-B848-2B2E8E697B74}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}" not found
  Key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Avira\Antivirus" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Avira\Antivirus" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ControlPanel\NameSpace\{305CA226-D286-468e-B848-2B2E8E697B74}" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira Antivirus" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\X-AVCSD\Server\Antivirus" not found
  Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\X-AVCSD\Workstation\Antivirus" not found
Done: Failure

#12 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

See if you can delete following files manually:

c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys

c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys

c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys

My Website

#13 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:32 PM

Hi Broni, firstly I’d like to thank you for your time and patience in helping me…it’s much appreciated!

I tried deleting the files but got the message ‘Cannot delete *** Access is denied’. I also tried changing the file names in the hope that I may then be able to delete them, but got the same message ‘‘Cannot rename  *** Access is denied’. I was also unable to wipe/shred using Glary Utilities, etc…to be honest I’m trying to think where to go from here because this has made me question my belief/old system of changing my antivirus software every couple of years. My reason for doing this was because often after installing a new antivirus, new malware would be found that the previous antivirus hadn’t, so my way of thinking was to change every couple of years. The problem with my Dell is the fact that it has basically been mothballed for the last 5-6 years and only fired up on occasions, when experiencing problems that need addressing with my other laptop. And each time I have to update drivers, software etc. However, after following fundamentals in bringing the Dell up to date, it has always proved to be reliable (and believe it or not, even after upgrading the processor from the T2300 to T700 it still runs quieter than any other PC I’ve ever had, hence why I want to stretch any additional life I can out of it…and it’s still such a pleasure to use!), so I’m beginning to believe that your train of thought is right and that the problem is probably with uninstalling Avira, and perhaps Avast has had problems dealing with leftover Avira elements. Do you think that malware could have been released when Avast was attempting to delete old/leftover Avira virus vault malware?  Prior to uninstalling Avast, I had all the symptoms of malware like my system would be reduced to a crawl, and would only resume normality for short periods after rebooting, the mouse started to have a mind of its own, and Avast kept freezing the entire PC, requiring hard reboots to get functionality back.  But so much software these days has ‘built-in’ malware-type programs to help people unfamiliar with PCs/how to get online/configure programs/etc, that I’m wondering…perhaps even hoping that this is what has been causing the problems. But just to be on the safe side, as a precaution, I backed up the entire drive to an external drive (immediately after learning the User Account had been changed to ‘Administrator’ without me even knowing about it!).

As a different approach to resolving this problem I was wondering, would I be able to do a fresh backup to a new drive, then wipe, and reformat the current drive ready for reuse. I was thinking maybe I can do a clean install of my Windows XP, but unfortunately can’t find the original ‘Recovery disks’ that came with it, and even if I did have them, despite all the drivers being available from the Dell support page for my exact model, the ‘progressive’ Windows XP updates that would have been required are no longer available (that I know of)…do you think it may be possible to do a ‘stripped-back’ backup of my existing Windows XP software with all the relevant drivers etc, but without the files or folders that may be causing the conflicts and problems? (to a different drive - and be bootable)(I’m not worried about the other software, I can reinstall all those freshly again). If that is not possible, I have been learning about running XP in a virtual drive (to prevent malware problems), and am even considering removing windows completely, reformatting the drive from dual-boot to only a Ubuntu OS, and creating a Windows XP virtual drive, and copying my existing XP to the virtual drive…but still learning about this…and not sure how antivirus, firewalls etc work in a virtual machine…so this is only a ‘future-project’ at the moment. To be fair, I’m a little surprised about having all this problems with what appears to be a bad uninstall, as against having been hacked, as I always used Revo Uninstaller to remove programs, and during the process the parent software being deleted usually opens and does its own uninstall, with RU cleaning up the remaining redundant files. I think RU is a great tool, as are the freeware antivirus’, I just think that Avast has lost the plot somewhere along the line here. Just out of curiosity I would love to be able to learn how to rectify this issue, but I think it is unfair that my frustration ends up being your frustration!  So I’m thinking maybe I should just give the ghost up on this problem by abandoning Avast and attempting to reinstall Avira or AVG (it crossed my mind that this may ‘remedy’ the situation). Although I’m assuming that the rogue ‘AntiVir’ is an Avira leftover, it is curious how it is not showing up in the Task Manager ‘Application’ or ‘Processes’, and not even showing in ‘What’s Running’ (which I have always found to be terrific at finding what programs are running and their associated programs)…and to be honest it was because I couldn’t find it anywhere that I thought I had been properly hacked, and was waiting for some type of complete lock-out of the system with a message informing me that my PC could be fixed if I pay xxx…but while this hasn’t happened, I haven’t been using the Dell to go online except to run the malware detection and diagnostic software since the problems started…so I still need to sort it out one way or another.

Anyhow, your thoughts/ideas will be appreciated, and thanks again

...and apologies for it being so wordy again!

#14 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:39 PM

Download, and install Unlocker: http://www.emptyloop.com/unlocker/
Restart computer.
It'll install under right click menu.

Open Windows Explorer.
Navigate to offending folder/file.

Right click on a folder/file. Click Unlocker
Select Delete from drop-down menu:

p4025001.gif

Click OK.
A folder/file will refuse to be deleted, but Unlocker will give you an option to delete on reboot:

p4038487.gif

Click Yes.
Restart computer.

My Website

#15 John836

John836
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

Unlocker wasn’t able to delete the files or rename them.

During installation a pop-up message read ‘Unlocker Assistant – Some software running on your machine is conflicting with Unlocker Assistant. Unlocker Assistant will now be closed and disabled’

…not knowing whether the program needed the assistant, I just ran the program as you demo’d anyway. I tried the ‘Delete’ and then the ‘Rename’ options seperately with reboots for each, the original files were still there and no ‘renamed’ files were generated, so I’m guessing that the Unlocker Assistant is an essential element of the software. I tried it for both in case it was possible to delete one file, then allowing the other to be deleted, but no luck…and tried deleting or renaming by previous methods already tried, but again no luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users