Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I this is a rediculous question but I need reassurance.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Numenerian0

Numenerian0

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:24 AM

continually getting prompted by a fundraiser screen on "Beeping Computer" claiming you are being sued and need donations. I would like to make a donation to you if this claim is true, to at least aid you in fighting this in a court of law, as I greatly value "Beeping Computer" for my security app and need for the blogs, and the forums, but am not even certain that pop ups anywhere are legit anymore. The add doesn't come up all the time, only some of the time when I seek files to download mainly, like combofix, adware cleaner, ect.   I know you are legit, but even legit websites can be hijacked unnoticed I am not 100% certain this pop up is from you guys. please reassure me it is and I will believe you 100% or aid me in fixing the false pop up.

thanks.

:)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users