Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is the best Free & Pay Video editing programs for Win10?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yorocco7

yorocco7

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:40 PM

I just started using Win10 & I love it so far. I was using Win7 before the change. I noticed after some research that Win10 doesn't have a built in Video Editor like "MovieMaker" that was on XP & Win7. I'm I correct about this? Why would they not include a simple program like that in a good OS like Win10? Anyway here are my questions.

-What are the best free video editing software options I can get for Win10?

-What are the best pay/hopefully affordable video editing software options I can get for Win10?

I edit a lot of iPhone captured video as well as other HD video files. I'm looking for something that can make good quality website videos & YouTube channel videos among other things. MovieMaker wasn't great but at least it was easy to use and made quick B'day videos etc. My go to now is Corel Video Studio Pro but it seems kind of slow & out of date. I was hoping to fine some more feature rich & professional style options.  I've heard Adobe Premier is very good but crazy expensive so that option is out. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Acer 5738Z - Pent.Dual Core T4200 2.0GHz - 4.00GB RAM - 64-Bit Vista Biz & Win7 Pro -Latest Moz.F.F. & T.B.- Avast!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 violetrose

violetrose

• Members
  • 180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:00 AM

Wondershare Filmora is a very affordable and easy to use video editor. I've been using it for some time on my laptop with Windows 7 and have had no problems. It has some excellent features and might be worth considering for Windows 10. Link here for information: 

http://filmora.wondershare.com/windows10/how-to-edit-videos-on-windows10.html

Cheers -  :)

#3 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:25 PM

CyberLink PowerDirector 14 (64-bit) 

When u install the program just disable the internet for full version ! 

http://www.masterkreatif.com/2015/09/cyberlink-powerdirector-14-ultimate-full-version.html

My videos : https://youtu.be/0ggL-MrPKig

Good luck

Encouraging the use of cracked software is not permitted.  From the Forum Rules...

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

#4 lindawill95

lindawill95

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:26 AM

Hey, have you tried Kate's Video Toolkit? It's not the most sophisticated video editor, but it has some features which can be useful. If you have to do pretty basic stuff like trimming videos or connecting two videos with a transition.

You can also try Avidemux if you want to add some effects. It is pretty good with adjusting brightness, removing noise and things like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users