Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank you for fighting back and defending our right to free speech

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timcook8

timcook8

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:38 PM

So, I have had a couple of accounts here and this is my first post. I have used the products here and read the reviews for years. EVERY time I read a review, it has turned out to be right on the money. They tend to stick with the only the best products that will help in any individual situation that we face or ask about. This team, of what I assume are mostly volunteers, go well past the extra mile to help all that ask.
Another thing, although they say that you are not supposed to use some of the products without the help and guidance of their team, they know that most techs are using them without that assistance and they don't go around trolling us and threatening to sue us, when in reality, they probably could.
I can't say thank you enough to Grinler and his team of rockstars for being there for every one of us. If you are able to help at all in this fight, please do. Thanks

Tim Cook

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 February 2016 - 01:00 PM.
Moved to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

Thank you for your support of BleepingComputer.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 timcook8

timcook8
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:20 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/908127/908127-6103289213023764481?trk=hb_ntf_COMMENTED_ON_GROUP_DISCUSSION_YOU_CREATED#commentID_6106103234265444354

Edit: LinkedIn account and login required to view link. ~ Animal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users