Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TeslaCrypt (.xxx Files) Decryption

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 meum999

meum999

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

hello everyone !  what should I do?

I have to the hacker called I payment bitcoin page "https://4nauizsaaopuj3qj.onion.to/4DF5271CA97BDA19" to "decrypt a file for free" place upload less than 512KB file (it stipulation), it shows that the "file decryption in progress!!! Wait 15-20 minutes", I re-entered the page, the page appears I upload the file name (logo.png.xxx) I download and open the file (logo.png.xxx) really to decrypt. So I want to put a file but a is encrypted A is decryption let you analyze the encryption key is how much? (if analysis of the encryption key, can you tell me how  decrypt a large number of files at once? Thank you very much!!)

encryption file:logo.png.xxx

decryption file:logo.png

files link:https://www.sendspace.com/file/jjv21p

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:37 PM

I replied to your post a few weeks ago.

Hey Everyone,

my files and pictures which are infected by .xxx extension, but TeslaDecoder couldn't find any encrypted file.
what should I do ? help me, please

Here is an example of an encrypted file:https://mega.nz/#!NhUmzSYZ!pxGEMYp77UI3AhUxOzdFY5lk1YlPxU9qxZC38gXQm5w

Thanks a lot!!

Please check the previous posts. There is currently no way of decrypting the new .XXX, .ttt, or .micro variants of TeslaCrypt 3.0. We are awaiting any official developments on this. I advise backing up your encrypted data and preparing to move on, with hopes for the future.

I'm afraid the situation has not changed. If you get the one "free" file decrypted, you will not be able to use it to decrypt any other files. They simply decrypt it with their master key on their end, and send you the decrypted file; it does not come with the key or other means of decrypting other files. They just all one decryption to prove they have your key.

If you have trouble with their one free decryption, they have their own support on that page where you can talk to them.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

Information for decrypting files with .ecc, .ezz, .exx, .xyz, .zzz, .aaa, .abc, .ccc, or .vvv extensions can be found in this BC News article: TeslaCrypt Decrypted: Flaw in TeslaCrypt allows recovery of encrypted files. Instructions on how to recover the key for decryption are also included in TeslaDecoder.zip.

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where you can ask questions and seek further assistance.Support for decryption requests can be posted in this topic:Rather than have everyone start individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any questions, comments or requests for assistance in one of those topic discussions, particularly the last if dealing with one of the newer variants. Doing that will also ensure you receive proper assistance from our crypto malware experts since they may not see this thread. To avoid unnecessary confusion...this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users