Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question: How Do You Find

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John S

John S

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

a start up program in the PC. I have 2 programs the I looking for 1. power DVD player and 2. showbiz player. They are working , OK , but I'm trying to do is find them and download the start up on a disk , then put it on another computer. I just don't know how to get to it???????? Can anyone help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:24 AM

You have to install the programs to the computer so that Windows can register the proper files in the registry. You have to have the install disks to do this. Do you have the install disks?

#3 John S

John S
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:38 PM

a start up program in the PC. I have 2 programs the I looking for 1. power DVD player and 2. showbiz player. They are working , OK , but I'm trying to do is find them and download the start up on a disk , then put it on another computer. I just don't know how to get to it???????? Can anyone help.

The two pragoms came with my computer I thank, only other thang would be a camera disk.

#4 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:49 PM

The camera should have come with software to install, but unless your DVD program was freeware its license may be limited to use on the machine on which it came preinstalled.

There are many free programs that may accomplish what you need, so please tell us what you are trying to accomplish and possibly we can suggest some to you.

#5 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:50 PM

Here is a starting place to find showbiz player It appears to be a sign-up page but may lead you to the program if you have a log-in.

http://www.google.com/search?q=showbiz+pla...:en-US:official

Here is where you might find power DVD player

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/products/main_1_ENU.html

I wish I could do better for you but this is it, you might want to do a search thru Google for both of these it might just turn up something for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users