Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The screen does not run.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kawczynk

kawczynk

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:37 AM

Hello everyone!
I write this because I have a problem with my notebook - Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V3205. 
Suddenly, Windows XP installed on this computer stopped working and showed a message that it could startup because of the fail of systemload. So I decided to reinstall OS and moved all the files to another computer. I tried to install XP Professional on this Hard Drive (Fujitsu MHW2080BH 80GB, Sata 2,5") but the installer did not see it so I tried to install Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit but the CPU was Intel Core 2 Duo T2250 (1,73 GHz) - 32 bit and the installer just did not work so I thought about buying a new 64-bit CPU.  

I wanted to see what's the problem, perhaps something was disconnected so I opened the computer. Nothing was disconnected so I closed it back and noticed that the screen does not work. I thought that it was CPU because when I turned it on with CPU, the computer baheved exactly the same when I turned it on without it. I tried to turn it on with another CPU but it didn't work, so I think that can be the screen problem.

The computer does turn on and the control lights do turn on. I can open the DVD driver, but I see that the CPU fan works all the time without control. I tried to link the computer to another screen but both are still black. I tried to open BIOS using F2 key, typing supervisor password and pressing random key to hear the bip sound meaning that this key doesn't introduce any option but I didn't hear any sound.

Yes, I deatached the screen from the other part of the notebook and deatached the LCD cable. To do that I had to change the shape of the socket but I didn't touch the metal connections.  

Here are the photos of the socket, cable, the inside of the computer, CPU and its socket.    https://plus.google.com/+KubaKawczy%C5%84ski/posts/7EWpu96HyNX?hl=pl&pid=6248859317171924978&oid=116828290345147622153

I will be very pleased for your help.

Regards,

kawczynk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,354 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:16 AM

Can you connect an external display?
Can you post pictures of the problem?

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3 kawczynk

kawczynk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:44 PM

Yes, I can connect external display but it doen't work. I made a 1-minute movie presenting the behaviour of the computer during startup and it is being uploaded to Picasa right now, so it will be available in a moment under the same link. 

#4 kawczynk

kawczynk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:01 PM

OK, it is ready.

#5 kawczynk

kawczynk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

ok, the computer went to service, thanks to BC Advisor for being interested in helping me with that. The problem was in the Motherboard which has to be replaced. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users