Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am looking for a way to manage my photos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheUninvited

TheUninvited

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

Hello ,

I am here asking for your help once again.

I was wondering if there is any way that i can view my pictures in fullscreen and then clicking a button to put them in a specific folder.

Like for instance in this program if there was a button over there it would be nice.

ZiUffUm.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,991 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

Have a look at Irfanview, an excellent image viewer and a free download from here -

http://www.irfanview.com/

It does what you appear to want to do by means of the letter 'S' key. The first time you do this you have to select or create the folder you want to save the images in, then it is 'Open image - 'S' - 'Enter'. I use it intensively for cataloguing and re-naming images.

If you decide to try it download the plug-ins as well.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

#3 TheUninvited

TheUninvited
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

Have a look at Irfanview, an excellent image viewer and a free download from here -

http://www.irfanview.com/

It does what you appear to want to do by means of the letter 'S' key. The first time you do this you have to select or create the folder you want to save the images in, then it is 'Open image - 'S' - 'Enter'. I use it intensively for cataloguing and re-naming images.

If you decide to try it download the plug-ins as well.

Chris Cosgrove

Lol my windows pc indentified as a virus lol

#4 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:01 AM

Lol my windows pc indentified as a virus lol

What in your Windows PC identified IrfanView as a virus?  Was it your antivirus?  If so, which antivirus are you using?

#5 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,991 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

I must admit i was surprised by #3. I have used Irfanview myself on my own computers for years with never a problem. On top of that I have installed on a quite a few other computers for people over the years and also no problems. A the moment I have it installed on my desktop running Win 7, an old Toshiba running XP, my laptop also Win 7 and on my wife's laptop, Win 8.1.

Where did you download it from ?  The official web-site points you at CNET for the download and I have never had a problem downloading from there but it does pay to look carefully at all the install screens when installing any software downloaded from the internet.

Could this be a false positive ?

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users