Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multicraft Chat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chastermtnskiier2

chastermtnskiier2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:12 PM

Hello I want to start a hosting company and I am having some problems with a program called Multicraft, some info about this program is that it can be a paid service or a free service depending on your needs, my question is how do you allocate more ram to a server when it says you can allocate this much, I have a windows server 2012 server with 128gb of ram and 2 cpu's each with quad core and 2.4ghz, that is really my only major question, this question is less major and it is why my server says there is a server running on the same port when there isnt even a server running...if any of you people on the forums can help me out that would be great! :)

I have taken some steps to fix this as i have visited the multicraft page to look for info and even contact them and they just redirected me to the page that has no info on it that can help me anyway.  I have also looked in the config and tried to change the ram limit and it immediately crashed multicraft and i had to completely reinstall the program

Edited by chastermtnskiier2, 06 February 2016 - 03:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users