Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using S-video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iuntric

iuntric

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:22 AM

Does anyone know how to play a video through the s-video to a T.V. from the computer ?
I've got the basics down, my screen and icons come up on the T.V. but when I play a video
the screen on the T.V. is black. (I use DIVX for the player and I have an ASUS/Geforce 6600 LE
video card)
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium] Iuntric

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 magman68classic

magman68classic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:45 AM

I don't think you can, but im not sure.

#3 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:08 AM

You most likely have the wrong video format and\or resolution selected for the television in your nView display mode settings. Check the TV Format settings (Select TV Format) in dual view mode with the TV icon selected (highlighted).
All this info should be in the cards manual as well.

Edited by HitSquad, 30 July 2006 - 06:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users