Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

World Of Warcraft Trouble

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 farrit

farrit

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:16 AM

ok every time i start it up this error mess. sez that X amount of files were expected but more were found... wuzzup?
any hlp wood be appresiated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killer_kyle

killer_kyle

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:16 PM

EEk!

Mabye next time use some grammar. :thumbsup:

I would suggest going to the support page at Wow, which is found here http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowindex/

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:03 PM

What are you starting up? Sounds like a download to me, but I cannot be sure. Do you have installing updates in the background turned on?
What exactly are you doing when this happens? How far, for example, can you go before the message appears?
The more precise the information you can provide, the faster you will get the help you need to play.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users