Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Immediate Help! Pleassssse!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 365_days_gone

365_days_gone

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:55 PM

I dont know what I did, but my computer screen i facing the wrong way, Right now, as I am looking at the screen, the start and bottom menu bar is on the right hand side, and all my words are being typed from the bottom to the top. And when my parents get home and try to get on...Im done. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:12 AM

Sounds like your video card. Many video cards have the ability to rotate the image on the screen.

The steps to correct this vary from card to card, but I'll try to give you a general idea of where to look.

Right click on the desktop and select "Properties" from the context menu. Now select the "Settings" tab from the Window that opens. Click on the "Advanced" button and look for something that sounds like it may be connected to rotating the screen (like "rotation") and change the setting to normal. If no such setting is show, see if there is a tab that has your graphics card's name on it (see illustration)

Posted Image

Search there for somethinglike "Change Rotation":

Posted Image

#3 365_days_gone

365_days_gone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:48 AM

Thanks anyways, but I got help already. Just in case anyone else wants to know: