Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello BleepingComputer! Byebye viruses!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DodoIso

DodoIso

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:19 AM

Hello!

I found BleepingComputer during a Google search looking for a solution for a ransomware virus attack.  My father caught the .micro virus and I wanted to offer my help if I can.  Note that I didn't ask specifically how he caught the virus figuring that it might be embarrassing for either him or me.  LOL!!!  He got  his most important files back from backups, but as one would expect, some files weren't backed-up and remain crippled.

Well, I'm not an expert at cipher codes, but I love classic C Language, and have ideas that could perhaps help toward finding a solution.  So, I will read everything you've got on TeslaCrypt, and go from there.  Surely a post from me in an appropriate thread later.

I'd like to take this moment to thank all the developers who pour in countless hours to identify, understand and fix problems we mere mortals barely have a clue of their existence.  Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to BleepingComputer team to let them have a voice.

:-Dodo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

We appreciate your thoughtful comments about the Bleeping Computer community and taking the time to express your sentiments.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users