Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

First ever gaming pc build (feedback required)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jeromiah11

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:25 PM

This is sort of a thing to get views of my build, but mostly a serious question also, not sure of the rules but if anyone would please look at my build and let me know what they think it would be much appreciated. Also please upvote while there. ^_^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,347 posts
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:00 PM

Like it. Only thing I question is the hdd. A wd blue 7200rpm 1tb drive is about the same price.

Computer Collection:

#3 MadmanRB

• Members
  • 2,482 posts
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:13 AM

For the amount of money you are paying why not buy the fractal design R5?

And agree about the 1TB HDD, a WD caviar blue drive is a great choice.

Also while I know skylake is the latest and greatest, is overclocking really your goal?

While overclocking is great for getting good gaming performance it does offer some possible stability issues.

A common mistake first time builders make is choosing the most expensive parts as they are lead to believe the more pricy something is the better it is.

This is not always the case and keep in mind you still need windows if you are gaming

Edited by MadmanRB, 07 February 2016 - 12:18 AM.

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users