Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc crash while playing games, and while starting up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 monkeyjunkey

monkeyjunkey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:03 PM

Ok so i got this ""gaming"" pc online, just about 300$ or so about 5 months ago it was working fine for about 2 months but now it is just failing to start up, and playing games i get screens such as purple,green,blue screens (not the bsod ect) As i get no error code i have no idea what to do,

Also when my pc does FINALLY start up it says WARNING!!! The previous version of the overclocking has failed or something like that, please note im 100% sure this PC has NEVER being overclocked

Thanks

My specs V

Windows 10

Nvida gtx 280

Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

4GB of ram

Thanks!

P.S It was working fine! no crashes untill about 3 weeks ago but is being a pain now

Also i dont have much money if i need to buy repairs,

Edited by monkeyjunkey, 05 February 2016 - 02:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users