Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Account Photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sportman12

sportman12

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

when you add a photo to your windows 10 user account and have a Hotmail email address dose the same photo become part of the Hotmail photo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:03 AM

I'd post in the web forums since you don't have an answer here yet:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/14/web-browsingemail-and-other-internet-applications/

I don't know the answer, and it would depend on what Hotmail photo you're talking about (and I don't use my Hotmail account anymore).

I would imagine that that part of the profile preferences is stored online somewhere on a Microsoft server (but not on Hotmail).

I use my personal email address as a Microsoft account, so they can't store anything there - so the Microsoft server is the only reasonable place (IMO).

But all this is just conjecture on my part - ask in the other forums for an experts opinion.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,631 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

I only have a Microsoft email address, an old MSN.com email address, and I know for a fact that what ever picture that I link to my Windows 8 or 10 user account has never had any effect on my email account.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#4 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:38 PM

Could I post my Windows 10 user account set up ?

#5 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,631 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

If I understand the meaning of your question, it is probably not a good idea.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#6 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:40 PM

Rocky Bennett it would not be my set up rather an example how mine was set and then you could explain what kind of set up it is this set up

Attached Files

#7 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,631 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

That sounds like a good idea. People here at the forum could help you from there.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#8 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

Rocky Bennett

Do you know anyone on the forum who can answer a Moderator or someone

0 user(s) are reading this topic