Hi Ervin T,
Ensure your external and/or USB drives are inserted during the scan
Please download this attached
2 downloads and save it in the same directory as FRST.
- Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
- Press the Fix button.
- When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) pops up and is saved to the same location the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Search, then Clean.
- A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista / 7 / 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware:
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
If the program is already installed:
- Run Malwarebytes Antimalware
- On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
- After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
- Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
- If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
- In most cases, a restart will be required.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply
Please be sure to run our tools with administrator rights.
* IMPORTAN: 1 Place ComboFix.exe on your Desktop
* IMPORTAN: 2 Ensure your external and/or USB drives are inserted during the scan
Next, download ComboFix Save to the Desktop
- Disable all antivirus and antispyware programs. Get help here
- Now, close all open windows
- Double-click combofix.exe to run the program
- Follow the prompts.
- If the option is offered, it is in your best interest to allow the download and install of the Recovery Console when prompted.
- When told that the RC is installed correctly, press YES to continue scanning for malware.
- ComboFix will run. Please don't click on the window while the program is running, it may cause your system to stall.
- CF may reboot the computer and resume running when it restarts.
- When finished, a log, ComboFix.txt, is produced.
Please provide the contents of the ComboFix report in your reply.
Have a nice day.