Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Advice for a note making program

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fires3as0n

fires3as0n

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:53 AM

Hello, I've started to study C++ and I am in a strong need of a program, for making notes, while reading a book. At this moment I am using MS word swiched to web page view. To clearly represent what I want, here is the screenshot

mbSR0C5.jpg

I want it to:

1. Being able to create tables
  2. Being able to change text formatting style in one click (like using styles in MS word) or at least the text color. (using color picker every time is impermissible inconvenient)
  3. Display document in endless page view without any any kind of page breaks like usual text processors do.

And the main problem is that I want another program for my iPad, so I can continue my study on the go, while syncing the notes file via dropbox.

All text processors for iOS that I've tried (apple pages, google docs) either display documents, created in MSword web page view, incorrectly, or have very limited functionality.

The only one that I found usable is Microsoft word for iOS, but for a web page view in iOS it requires an office 365 subscription that is too expensive for poor countries I use to live in atm. (I can afford one-time purchase soft, but not the subscription)

I appreciate any advice you give, thanks

Edited by fires3as0n, 03 February 2016 - 10:03 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users