Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Optimal Method to Record a Mobile Game on iPhone/iPad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AllenSteve

AllenSteve

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:43 AM

Many people feel like recording a video clip concerning game tricks as well as achievements they have found when playing games, especially some popular ones like Clash of Clans and Hearthstone. For Android users, they can find several workable tools to use on Google Play, such as AZ Screen Recorder, Mobizen, etc. However, if you are an iPhone user, it can be quite difficult for you to record game on iPhone since there are rare apps which can serve as a handy iOS recorder. In fact, I have tested quite many recorders by myself while most tools are jailbreaking required. Luckily, I finally find one trustable app that can meet my needs perfectly. If you are faced with the same situation, the content below shall be your solution absolutely.

In order to record a mobile game video in high quality, you can make use of Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Screen Recorder. It is a program you can launch on your computer and it has a feature of recording screen on iOS device by wireless connection. That is to say, you can record any activity on your iPhone and any other devices running on iOS quite easily, as long as your computer connecting with your device underthe same Wi-Fi environment. Moreover, you can choose to record audio from your device as well as what you say from the microphone as you want. To know how to use it, just keep reading.  

qll9sn4.jpg

• After installation, launch the program on your computer.

• When it pops out a window, connect your iPhone and computer under the same Wi-Fi network. And then configure the setting options such as output formats and audio inputs.

766qse0.jpg

• With you iPhone, slide from the screen bottom and open up the control center. Tap AirPlay and press to choose a screen icon with your computer name on it. Meanwhile, turn on the “Mirror” tab.

• Once done, you iPhone screen will be shown on computer synchronically. Open the game you want to record and click the record button on the upper-left mirrored screen to start.

• When to finish recording, click the stop button and video will be published soon on your computer.

yoodc6l.jpg

That is what I find for recording game on iPhone. Besides, one can also utilize the application online directly, which is quite considerate for users and I appreciate it very much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jeffmatt

jeffmatt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 PM

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:55 AM

Thanks for the guide, it's useful for me. I test the app on my iPad mini 2, it worked pretty well. But it crashed occasionally on my iPhone, any thoughts on what else I could check to fix this? iOS and OS are both fully updated. I used to capture my iPhone screen with acethinker iphone screen recorder, never had that problem.

#3 AllenSteve

AllenSteve
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:07 AM

Hi jeffmatt. Does this happen very frequently? Maybe you should contact the support of the recorder. I make use of it on my Windows PC and there seems no similar situation for me. So I advice you to tell more details and ask help for the professional staffs then. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users