Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with mouse? I hope...?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BlueBoyTech

BlueBoyTech

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

Recently I went to Best Buy and got a EVGA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card along with a power supply that does have the correct amount of Watts. The sounds it has been making recently though sound weird, and about a couple of days ago my mouse kept going on and off and started to play the disconnect sound. My first instinct was to switch the mouse as it may be getting old. I did and the problem still persisted. Both mice were wireless, but I don't think that somehow the second mouse I used magically broke. What made me start to question that maybe the Graphics Card may be causing the problem was when I noticed that the mouse always did the weird disconnect thing only when I was playing games.... also when the computer always made those weird sounds. I am unsure and I need help finding out what the problem is.

Here is some audio and video of the problem:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,369 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:38 PM

Have you reinstalled drivers? Are there any exclamation points in device manager?
Oh minecraft.. great new pc test program!

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users