I got an email from someone saying that my email has been selected as one of the 5 winners among
thousands of participants.
Alert Reference: GL5-9478329JAN2016
This email is to notify you of the results of the 2016 New Year Super Draw held in
Oldham, United Kingdom. Your email has been selected as one of the 5 winners among
thousands of participants. All participants were selected from the internet on a random
basis with the support of "random.org".
This program was held with the sponsorship and support of major email providers in over
32 countries worldwide.
Amount: 795,050.00 Pounds Sterling
Where to Claim:
Claim Center located at:
149 Market St, Adlington
Required documents to claim Over the Counter (OTC):
1. A print-out of this alert message
2. Government Issued ID such as a National ID, Drivers Licence or Passport
If you are unable to claim Over the Counter (OTC) at the address given above for any
valid reason (e.g. current location), please submit the details given below via e-mail
to: email@example.com (please copy and paste to avoid typing errors).
* Alternate Email:
* Names (as on Government Issued ID):
* Date of Birth:
Congratulations on your lucky win!
Note: "firstname.lastname@example.org" is a temporary email address generated to avoid
abuse. After a given period of time, messages sent to this email address will not be
This is a system - generated message.
Copyright 2016 L5-BBGC Global. All Rights Reserved.
Dear Chester Li,
My name is David Stoyle and I am your appointed Claims Representative. Your message was received and I am very glad to assist you on claiming your prize successfully.
Your claim has been reviewed and accepted. Please see the attached documents for further instructions and ensure that you read them carefully.
Please note that all documents are in PDF format and can be viewed using the free Adobe Reader software. Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is a free utility that can be downloaded from Adobe (
* Please contact the delivery company directly (using the details provided on the Claim Instructions and Confirmation of Receipt document) for further instructions. Avoid unnecessary delays as there is a deadline to claim your prize.
* Your last date to claim is given as February 15, 2016 (2 weeks claim period). After this date, your prize will be forfeited and will go to Good Causes or awarded to an alternate winner. Please ensure that you have received and deposited your prize cheque into your bank account before this date.
* The Grand Prize Winner Awards Ceremony will be held at your preferred location in your home country or in the United Kingdom. Arrangements for the Awards Ceremony will begin immediately you have successfully claimed your prize. Further details will be provided when the arrangements begin.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any queries or require any further assistance regarding your prize claim.
Lucky5 Prize Claim Centre
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and destroy any copies of this information. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.