Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Analogue USB TV Tuner

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flinty1976

flinty1976

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 PM

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:23 AM

Hello,

Basically my line of work is online sports trading and I trade horse prices during races, I am looking to skype the racing to  myself when I am not in the office  but I am struggling to get a good clear picture that dosent stutter and odd times freeze up.

The setup I am trying is to use an analogue USB tv tuner, set up a meeting and share the window to watch the racing. But the picture is like a stream over the net, which I know it is, but another person who does the same thing as me is using skype to do the same thing but his picture is coming through crystal clear and is like watching a tv screen. He said a guy near him set it up, all he does is phone his skype account at home and it auto answers and auto shares his screen for him. That is all he is giving away.

I am using Skype as the delay coming through is minimal, I have used teamview also but the picture is also not great. As I said he has his skype picture perfect.

My next thoughts are is sype for business a better picture? Should or can I buy a USB hdmi tuner? Or do any tech wizards know any other way of making it clear? 

Sorry if this is long winded but i am at a dead end at the moment and dont know where to go next.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users